Bears @ Vikings, season finale GT

beardown3231

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

Me too. I wanna see what he can do when someone utilizing his strengths and not ask him to chip block on damn near every play.

I think Kmet is more talented than the likes of Dalton Schultz...just one has a coordinator who uses him correctly and one doesn't.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I think Kmet is more talented than the likes of Dalton Schultz...just one has a coordinator who uses him correctly and one doesn't.

He has had some mental issues on the field but has also shown physicality and potential despite limited consistency and performance 

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

He has had some mental issues on the field but has also shown physicality and potential despite limited consistency and performance 

Is this a complicated way to say he might not be bad?

• Like 1

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

Vildor has to stay with his man and Jackson has to turn around for the ball.

Yeah this is situational football at it's best...if your coming on a CB blitz but then one of the top 5 WRs in the NFL pops up on your side we need to get out of that play...Jackson has to do better but why you ask any safety in the NFL to cover Jefferson is beyond me.

• Like 1