Bears @ Vikings, season finale GT

beardown3231

@BradBiggs

The Fox crew of Gus Johnson, Aqib Talib & Megan Olivi have the call for Sunday's #Bears at #Vikings game.

More bad news...

I will still watch this game but man will it tough...just want to get to Monday and see what we are doing with the front office and who will be leading the interviews for a new HC.

8 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Part of me wants them to lose. I want it to be as painful as possible for George to keep Pace as his big football guy, if that is what he chooses.

Me too. And I think there’s a very real chance we get housed. Cousins is playing to sell himself to the next coach. 

8 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Me too. And I think there’s a very real chance we get housed. Cousins is playing to sell himself to the next coach. 

Cousins is guaranteed something like $45M next year, no? Isn't that essentially code for "he's back no matter what?"

10 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

First game in a long time that I'll be missing since I'll be on a cruise. At least I really won't be missing much if Fields is out.

What are your ports of call? I know @Sugashane and I have had a lengthy discussion on cruises before. I've been lucky enough to go on a few so maybe I can provide you a few tips if I've been to any of your stops

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Cousins is guaranteed something like $45M next year, no? Isn't that essentially code for "he's back no matter what?"

He’s not getting cut, but that’s the last year of his deal. He’ll be 35 next year and I’m sure he’s looking to cash in at least one more time, whether that’s in MIN or elsewhere.

For as much crap as he gets, someone is gonna pay him handsomely. He’s in the top half of QBs in the league and he’s entering just his age 35 season. There are a lot of bad QBs out there, and this is an underwhelming draft and FA class for QBs. If MIN decides it’s not gonna be them that pays him and that they’re gonna to full rebuild he could very easily be traded this offseason. MIN would take on $10M dead cap but would gain $35M if they trade him. If you’re a team that thinks you’re a QB away but Rodgers and Wilson either don’t get moved or you don’t land them (thinking Denver, specifically), you could do a whole lot worse. 

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

What are your ports of call? I know @Sugashane and I have had a lengthy discussion on cruises before. I've been lucky enough to go on a few so maybe I can provide you a few tips if I've been to any of your stops

We are going to Cozumel and Yucatan, we have been to Cozumel before and have a local that is going to take us snorkeling where he goes.

• Like 1