BDL 2022 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

SirA1

On 11/6/2022 at 8:05 AM, SirA1 said:

Singapore 100% Extension

S Adrian Phillips

Current BDL contract - $1500/1 year

New BDL Contract - $4,250/3 years

Adrian Phillips Contract Breakdowns, Salary Cap Figures, Salaries, Bonuses | Spotrac

Extending and restructuring contracts

• 100% extension (all year long): You can extend an unlocked player at 100% of his IRL salary as long as it doesn’t decrease his BDL salary. Clarification - You cannot 100% extend a UFA. 

UPDATED

13 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Suggestion:

When we update something in the workbook could we stat that in a post?

Perhaps quote the transaction with a post of UPDATED.

I'll try.   Sometimes I just click the Like Post.   and that typically means I updated it.     

Don't mind doing it,  just don't like cluttering up the thread.   Good either way,  I may just "forget".

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

I'll try.   Sometimes I just click the Like Post.   and that typically means I updated it.     

Don't mind doing it,  just don't like cluttering up the thread.   Good either way,  I may just "forget".

Just easy to see that it's been done and by whom.  Take the waiver wire claims this week.  @bcb1213 asked if I'd do it and when I went into the workbook to do it, it had already been done.  

10 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Just easy to see that it's been done and by whom.  Take the waiver wire claims this week.  @bcb1213 asked if I'd do it and when I went into the workbook to do it, it had already been done.  

I prefer the like option,  I typically like the post because I update it.  Not because I like the move lol.    Just an easy click without adding posts and making committee people check on a new posts.  

No worries I can post updated if it’s what is wanted 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I prefer the like option,  I typically like the post because I update it.  Not because I like the move lol.    Just an easy click without adding posts and making committee people check on a new posts.  

No worries I can post updated if it’s what is wanted 

No worries man, if you have your system in place I'm not looking to make things more complicated for you or anyone here.  It was just a suggestion.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh I was just judging by myself not having Washington on the team. Maybe whoever did it didn't know how to make dudes 

It was Denzel Perryman when I updated everything.   Must have been edited to a 2nd option after I updated things 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by RedGold

Singapore Double Downs

RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn SS $595 2

CB Bryce Hall SS $915 2

New Contracts

RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn $1,190 1

Double Down

CB Bryce Hall $1,830 1 Double Down

UPDATED.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

Week 10 Waivers ($350)

1. Berlin: TE Teagan Quitoriano
2. Gotham: OC Scott Quessenberry
3. Singapore: LB Jonas Griffith
4. Cuba: WR Braxton Berrios
5. Lancaster: DB Rodney McLeod
6. Death Valley: RB Jaylen Warren

7. Cuba: WR Damiere Byrd (IR: Rashan Gary)
8. Death Valley: CB Michael Jackson (IR: Chidobe Awuzie)

Edited by LAOJoe
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MD4L said:

Cuba sub $500 cuts

Troy Dye

Cuba cuts - accept cap penalty 

Leveon Bell 
Giovanni Bernard

All moves processed. The two guys you want to cut already aren't counting against your roster and you aren't near the roster cap.

It is a super pain in the *** to create the dummy records for them. Since they would still show up on your roster anyway as those records I'm just going to leave them in place as they are.

• Like 1