Raiders Offense

MrOaktown_56

I'm not sure that we add another WR to the group to be honest. Adams, Renfrow, and Waller will command most of the targets and all of the other guys fit situational roles. Keenan Cole as an inside/outside guy, Robinson as an outside vertical threat, Hollins as a red zone target, and Johnson as an inside/outside vertical threat. 

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah one thing that I like about our group is that most of the guys we have can play multiple spots, Daryl Williams would still make sense as a late addition. It's just difficult to fix so many holes in one offseason. Hopefully Parham/Leatherwood pan out so we have three good young OL and can add the final pieces next offseason.

I was thinking Williams as well due to his versatility. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

We can start Parham/Good at guard worst case. That's very serviceable.

It's impossible to project our OL at this point, we only know one guy is starting for sure and he's one of the best OT in the league.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

We can project it 🤣. I just don't know if I'll be right. Maybe not.

I mean just like with that metric system giving pass protection expectations, we legit don't know who's going to start. The two guys that I'm most intrigued by are Parham and Leatherwood. Does Parham take James job at C and can Leatherwood play RT or is he strictly an OG?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I really do not get the sacks while on the field stat.  Might be the most pointless o-line stat I have ever heard of.  By that standard Rodney Hudson was on the field for 51 sacks in 2018 but still gave up zero.