Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

I dont like how much guys who know the Mass Effect universe have been referencing a conversion. 

If a conversion is possible, I think TK3 would be an ideal candidate. 

I'm not prepared to lynch him based off of that. 

I still want to know what Orca chose Nacho and Mwil to swap moves from.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you ignore Blue being loco and Tk3 being omitful/lying

Gopher and Tug are the least known. Tug semi connected to Pickle as well given his questioning of him about moves and tokens 

We could actually make the argument that you’re the least known as well considering your voting pattern and unverifiable claims.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

We could actually make the argument that you’re the least known as well considering your voting pattern and unverifiable claims.

Please lynch me!

Only way to prove my info at this point

Also, my move is more verifiable then anyone else's 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No joke if TK3 got converted he’s going to be irate 

Don't think it's in play. Narratively, makes total sense for source material but Whicker does seem to run his games pretty tightly.  Until I see something in the game that actually supports that it can exist, I'm not going to worry about it

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I dont like how much guys who know the Mass Effect universe have been referencing a conversion

It's a major, major component of the universe - in essence, sentient AI that is trying to cleanse the universe every 50,000 years use Indoctrination to convince organic life that the AI is the good guy, so to speak. (It's so big, the game has an urban legend/fan theory that the events of the entire game reflect that Shepard was indoctrinated the entire time).

I really can't tell whether or not it's in the game, but I guess that's the purpose.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Don't think it's in play. Narratively, makes total sense for source material but Whicker does seem to run his games pretty tightly.  Until I see something in the game that actually supports that it can exist, I'm not going to worry about it

I'm going to buy into this as well. I'll focus on it if more tangible data presents itself.

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's a major, major component of the universe - in essence, sentient AI that is trying to cleanse the universe every 50,000 years use Indoctrination to convince organic life that the AI is the good guy, so to speak. (It's so big, the game has an urban legend/fan theory that the events of the entire game reflect that Shepard was indoctrinated the entire time).

I really can't tell whether or not it's in the game, but I guess that's the purpose.

I think if it is, that the ratio had to be 3 mafia to start. The 3/1+1 town is pretty consistent for Whicker. So if it started 14-3 with a conversion it would be 13-4. I think the most mafia we are looking at left is 2.