Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

I'm just going to reiterate again that Gopher's defense of "I don't know why you're voting me" , **ghosting until 5 minutes before deadline**, "I was going to start playing on day 5! I'm a protector!" is one of the greatest scum defense strategies I have ever seen

• Like 3

Just now, MWil23 said:

It just occurred to me that scum is also limited on who they can kill tonight based upon them being so far behind they need to keep the ambiguous and uncleared players alive.

RIP Nacho, Jlash, TK3, or ET if we get this wrong today.

I mean Nacho has to die, he's literally cleared by a cop.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

He's been very clear

One level drives points, one level drives moves, one level drives points AND moves

He hasn't been clear WHY he is rotating between the levels (is level 3 not allowed 2 nights in a row?)

My 1 move i can't use 2 nights in a row, but the one I used i could have. Just didn't. Probably because I'm not sure how the points part even works still. Did put it in quickly before moves were due 

14 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Nah I've never targeted slappy. I followed Orca N1, and used lvl 1 singularity on bcb N1 but he died.

4. Couldn't use any though.

Thats interesting, what were you told?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Interesting... You didn't do anything last night you say?

LOL I said nothing of the sort. I targeted tugboat in the post you quoted ironically…

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
13 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Hmmm...How would you describe the general nature of the powers you claim to have successfully used on me last night?

Well I’d say that you should absolutely give a token to your biggest scum read

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Since we are getting close to endgame, If I gave you tokens could you watch me? Or track anyone to me? Or anything along those lines?

No, but if I got enough tokens I could make sure that you lost all of yours or something along those lines

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well I’d say that you should absolutely give a token to your biggest scum read

No, but if I got enough tokens I could make sure that you lost all of yours or something along those lines

So...you're claiming you used two moves on me, that make something bad happen to the point i give out today?  Or to the person that gets that point?

This is sounding like the whole Pickle coin threat all over again.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It just occurred to me that scum is also limited on who they can kill tonight based upon them being so far behind they need to keep the ambiguous and uncleared players alive.

RIP Nacho, Jlash, TK3, or ET if we get this wrong today.

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Upgrade action, not upgraded action.

I don't know where in the thread I clarified, but I am sure I told people that upgrading was not preventable (confirmed by Whicker before the game started) (This is assuming no other things prevent you from spending points and that you have the points)

Just now, Tugboat said:

So...you're claiming you used two moves on me, that make something bad happen to the point i give out today?  Or to the person that gets that point?

Why does it have to be linear considering I said I used two moves? 

Just now, Tugboat said:

This is sounding like the whole Pickle coin threat all over again.

No, TK3 and orca already can confirm what I said and did with the day 1 lag that transpired D2.

Tell me, who have you given tokens to?

We know scum passed them back and forth and that’s why forge is suspected, but orca at least has given or tried to give tokens to town.

On 1/19/2022 at 8:55 PM, Slappy Mc said:
  • Blue - Did Not Submit
  • Nacho - Blue
  • Forge - Wolf
  • Pickle - Wolf
  • Jlash - ET
  • Mwil - Blue
  • Orca - TK
  • Slappy - TK
  • Tugboat - TK
  • Raves - Gopher
  • TK - Raves
  • ET - Mwil
  • Wolf - Pickle

BCB, Josh and Gopher unknown.

What we had worked out on Day 2 about D1's upgrade points.

Obviously, Raves would look bad if he wasn't dead. My missed point is obviously a bad look, I admit. Really only leaves Josh and Forge with points that went to non-Town unless you think A) scum sent a point to a non-teammate, B) I'm scum (I am not and willing to die to prove it), or C) Tk3 is scum and bussed his teammate for no reason on D2 after getting 3 upgrade points from Town.

52 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am going to make life hell for a couple people tonight, who would you suggest those people are. At this point I can choose up to 3 people.

How many upgrade points have you received in this game, total?

Seems like you're always super busy, but i haven't heard a lot of people in thread claiming to give you points.

I know what life is like without a lot of points, and it's not making life hell for multiple people most nights.