Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Tk3 said:

plus my approach with such narrow routes and detailed planning was very rabbit-holey and sociopathic.. I didn't like how I felt doing it lol

@Forge we broke him. @Blue once stayed up all night planning 5 days worth of fake claims so we’d win as the Wolfpack, and forge went “YOLO” and won despite that leg work.

LOL LOL LOL

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We’ve all been there desperately flailing as scum. IMO it is 💯 the only real play unless you have @Forge’s meta. I’ve seen him come from behind and win THREE TIMES with the frustrated self vote as dying scum. Not an exaggeration. I was scum with him I’m two of those.

The Pokemon mafia game was the ultimate troll job that I will never forget. Its why even when I think I can trust @Forge, I'll never make it 100% lol.

• Like 2

Just now, The Orca said:

Just so you know, the mistake wasn't as bad as it should have been. Your reaction, changing story, lack of help to town, moves went MIA, silence was the biggest draw to you being scum

The story didn't change!

I swear upon everything that every word I said in relation to that situation was true and accurate

I genuinely had no idea what you were talking about, what was going on, or why my situation was causing distress.. I'd have been pegged even if I hadn't been converted

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

The story didn't change!

I swear upon everything that every word I said in relation to that situation was true and accurate

I genuinely had no idea what you were talking about, what was going on, or why my situation was causing distress.. I'd have been pegged even if I hadn't been converted

I thought you made a post about your move failing and then later said something about your 2nd move failed also, maybe you were roleblocked...maybe it was someone else that day and I got lucky for misreading lol

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m just disappointed I couldn’t see the look on slappys face when I claimed neighborizer cop D5 with forge and blue cleared. It would have been arguably the funniest moment in my personal mafia history 

It would have been instant slappy-lynch. I imagine my face would have looked just like that meme you shared of TK3 when he was town and then when he got converted.

• Like 1