Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

On 1/20/2022 at 11:51 PM, Blue said:

Love that Orca's nonsensical vendetta is so aggressively bad that scum is now defending Tk3

On 1/20/2022 at 11:53 PM, Blue said:

cut the bull**** if you're Town, you know Tk3 isn't scum. Just because your panties are in a wad over hard defending your brother for an entire Day phase only for him to flip scum doesn't mean it's okay for you to derail the game with a push you know is ridiculous.

On 1/20/2022 at 11:58 PM, Blue said:

I swear to god if we lose this game because Town talks themselves into bizarre conspiracy theories because you can't accept that we outplayed a scum team of Pickle, Wolf, and Gopher

On 1/21/2022 at 12:24 AM, Blue said:

I also think Orca just misunderstood how upgrades work but I would need him to confirm how many points he has put into that ability to feel confident in that assumption

I used my big brain scum detecting skills to solve the game long before everyone. Gotta love vendettas right 🤣

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh, one other gripe before we close out this game. 

I NEVER SLIPPED

That was a stupid argument and it annoyed me that several of you kept saying it after my flip. 

It should have been gopher instead of you man..

we coulda taken out all 3 in the first 3 nights... before they ever had a chance to ruin my week

• Like 3

Just now, The Orca said:

I used my big brain scum detecting skills to solve the game long before everyone. Gotta love vendettas right 🤣

it's frustrating because your reasoning was sound.. but based on bad information

so your play was good, not lucky.. but your circumstances were lucky

which is all well and good.. luck is a big part in mafia.. just was annoying on my end

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh, one other gripe before we close out this game. 

I NEVER SLIPPED

That was a stupid argument and it annoyed me that several of you kept saying it after my flip. 

One and done just like the Cowboys. I didn't feel bad. Maybe a little... but not really.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

hey! i participated with several posts each day.

it's more than some people do

I always gave you the benefit of the doubt because I know how sporadic you can be with your activity/posting. Hosting has helped me understand a lot of the participants on a read/habit based level. The fact that you showed up and contributed made me lean town considering as the bomber in my game, you rarely posted in the thread.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I always gave you the benefit of the doubt because I know how sporadic you can be with your activity/posting. Hosting has helped me understand a lot of the participants on a read/habit based level. The fact that you showed up and contributed made me lean town considering as the bomber in my game, you rarely posted in the thread.

i used to participate quite a bit in mafia on this site, but life has got in the way of late.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

One and done just like the Cowboys. I didn't feel bad. Maybe a little... but not really.

You are really pushing the limits of SlappyMatts friendship. If we are going to talk about how pathetic my team is, I am going to need alcohol. 

Slappy, throw up a quick/short game. Something basic. Reading this game for the past several days  (after being banned for a month) has me itching to play.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I am going to try not to post anymore of those quotes because its over and done with, but there were some that I looked at and lol'd super hard after rereading yesterday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i used to participate quite a bit in mafia on this site, but life has got in the way of late.

I appreciate every time you play. You have been open and honest about your activity level each time I have played with you or asked you to play in my game.