Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Carnage sounds friendly.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

wiki:

Rank 1: Carnage

Rip a target to shreds with this vicious blast.

Doesn't look like a poison upgrade vote of any kind to me...

LMAO I JUST DIED LAUGHING 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lol.  Fine, it doesn't have to be spent i was just making that up to get people scared to spend their money lmao.  It was a good try I admit 

Also, this has got to be the worst backtrack in the history of mafia. From the start of your explanation of your "ability" the point being used by mafia was the basis of it.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

twins are known for lying about their roles, regardless of alignment. It's incredibly frustrating

they do it to try to set traps and get information and sometimes you just need to force them to be direct

Cool, this time it'll get Pickle voted out. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

twins are known for lying about their roles, regardless of alignment. It's incredibly frustrating

they do it to try to set traps and get information and sometimes you just need to force them to be direct

No need. Lies are so much harder to keep up than the truth. His story is so inconsistent that there is 0% that he is helpful to town. He should be the lynch today.

Are we ready for my role/name claim yet? I think it will help us tonight because I can make like difficult for one player in specific.