Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Personally, I think that it's either Slappy, TK3 in some weird conversion/anti-meta play (he did absolutely not want to go Pickle). In Slappy's defense (that hurt saying out loud), TK3 has been slightly different and I could see him being upset that he was converted after nailing Wolfe, or you.

In my defense, I was not protecting pickle in any way. I was pushing gopher. EVERYBODY was voting one scum or another that day and it's a bit weird that the order of which days we voted out which scum should matter in that way.

4 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Whicker did like this post, but there was no explanation on what the correction was. Considering TK3 was very busy N4 there could have been any number of corrections.

There is a 0% chance a host would knowingly and willingly facilitate a player using the host as strategy and deceit. He liked the post to corroborate my story in hopes that it would correct the error.

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Then there is the one about the no kill when Tk3 and Blue were switched. I am fairly certain that Tk3 targeted Blue with a night kill and almost killed himself. 

I'm pretty sure Blue repeatedly debunked that what you are suggesting is mechanically possible. The fact is, I was either the hit target, or there was no hit target

Ultimately, I'm going slappy[lock] tonight.. I've calmed down a lot, and I'm sorry again for what this game has turned into, and I hope we can get past it afterwards, but whether the game ends or not, this chapter needs to conclude one way or another tonight

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Ultimately, I'm going slappy[lock] tonight.. I've calmed down a lot, and I'm sorry again for what this game has turned into, and I hope we can get past it afterwards, but whether the game ends or not, this chapter needs to conclude one way or another tonight

I commend you for not giving up. You have repeatedly said I am not mafia. I dont see any possible way that there are any options left other than you and I. You can consider it a moral victory when I am lynched and they lynch you tomorrow. 

Do you have anything game related to your moves, night actions, levels and such that you want to share? Strategy for the remaining portion of the game? Thoughts to share on you getting protected from killing yourself because of Blue's self protect ability? Anything where you can be useful the rest of the way? 

Edited by Slappy Mc
Not giving up. Lol

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Do you have anything game related to your moves, night actions, levels and such that you want to share? Strategy for the remaining portion of the game? Thoughts to share on you getting protected from killing yourself because of Blue's self protect ability? Anything where you can be useful the rest of the way? 

I have nothing new to share (because, Slappy) I posted them all, but shockingly, nothing new to add

Strategy is voting Slappy. If you flip green, then I'll investigate one of the unconfirmed and go from there

Again, I do not believe your narrative that Blue was the target, which reverted to me, but Blue protected. Unless I'm misunderstanding what Blue claimed for that night.

I can be useful the rest of the way with night moves and game solving (unless Slappy gets in the way again)

TK3 knows when I die tonight, his goose is cooked. There are no more options. I really believe that if you guys vote me tonight, you guys should jail TK3.

The ratio should be 6-1 right now. After you lynch me tonight, 5-1. You have at least one more day at this rate. Possible that TK3 kills at night so 4-1 tomorrow. If you mislynch then its 3-1 and a night kill makes it 2-1. Either way, I should die tonight because if you guys leave me in the game, I will block TK3 until you guys vote him out.

I should say if that conversion thing is real and they havent converted yet or one of ET, Mwil, Blue, Jlash or TKN are converted, we are probably screwed. The ratio would be 5-2 right now. Meaning tomorrow would lynch correctly or lose. That is another rabbit hole in my head though. I would rather see if the game is over after we lynch TK3.