Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I honestly don't know what there is to re-hash that you and I haven't been doing for the past 3 days.. I lack new information from lack of night moves

Realistically, if it's not you, then hopefully I get lucky with an invest.

Frankly, I haven't been able to properly track all of the moves along the way from people like Jlash/ET/Nacho/even blue, because I've been so hyper focused with having to deal with you and Orca.. you can say I've been unhelpful, but that's the direct action of you

Like.. its insane to me that you can be as aggressively detrimental to my ability to do anything, and then complain that I've ONLY delivered 3 scum (but what have I done for you lately?)

The excuse of "dealing" with Orca and I is crazy since Blue has been doing the heavy lifting in that dept for you. 

The fact that you have nothing thread related to say says you havent been paying attention at all. I cant wait to ask you why you have each person ranked the way you do.

As for what have I done lately? I prevented mafia from getting a night kill two nights in a row. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Suspicion list from the last 6 people excluding yourself please.

• Slappy - I think its you
  • ET/Jlash/Mil - I don't have a set order here. I would need to go back and do reading up on ET/Jlash night moves and have a better understanding of them. MWil's night kills felt town, but for lack of other options he would be worth looking into since they were the only deaths. One of them would also be my invest target
  • Blue - I'd eventually have to go back and start re-evaluating if we were to get to LYLO. But its hard for me to imagine he would be defending me to this extent as scum because he would likely be next if I was voted out
  • Nacho - cleared via invest

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

oh I’ve given up on that front, if the four cops left in the game can’t figure it out I’m happy to just hang around until I get mislynched or we win

I would really appreciate the list. You do you though. I will go back and quote stuff like this for all the help you are giving.

On 1/22/2022 at 7:01 PM, Blue said:

Slappy

I'm not tolerating intentional sabotage of the game.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
  • Slappy - I think its you
  • ET/Jlash/Mil - I don't have a set order here. I would need to go back and do reading up on ET/Jlash night moves and have a better understanding of them. MWil's night kills felt town, but for lack of other options he would be worth looking into since they were the only deaths. One of them would also be my invest target
  • Blue - I'd eventually have to go back and start re-evaluating if we were to get to LYLO. But its hard for me to imagine he would be defending me to this extent as scum because he would likely be next if I was voted out
  • Nacho - cleared via invest

So you have no information on ET/Jlash/Mwil even though they have all been actively posting in the thread trying to figure this out and contributing information for the past 4 nights.

Good contribution.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Again, @Tk3 why would I roleblock the known town cop and not just kill him if I was mafia? Why would I put all my moves out there in the open if I was mafia?

There is ZERO logic to me being mafia at this point.

I think you tried on N4, tbh

When it failed, you teamed up with Orca to try to vote me instead

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I think you tried on N4, tbh

When it failed, you teamed up with Orca to try to vote me instead

You think I attempted to kill you on N4? That would mean my kill would have been redirected to Blue by Orca and blocked by Forge.

Makes logical sense. I don't see anything wrong with it. I sent you an upgrade token to tried to kill you the same night.

Why would I not try night 5 or night 6 when I could just roleblock you and kill you either night with no worry?

16 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Again, @Tk3 why would I roleblock the known town cop and not just kill him if I was mafia? Why would I put all my moves out there in the open if I was mafia?

1. To try and force a mislynch.

2. Because Mafia obviously all had non-killing moves and it makes you appear more Town to share information.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

1. To try and force a mislynch.

2. Because Mafia obviously all had non-killing moves and it makes you appear more Town to share information.

Once I flip town, will you finally be ready to vote TK3? 

I'll self vote if you promise to do that. (I also think you should protect yourself tonight) and that Jlash should jail him. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I keep thinking of more reasons why Tk3 doesn’t even make sense as a conversion candidate, but then I look at the scum team and realize trying to apply any sort of logic here is a fool’s errand.

You think there is zero chance he started as mafia and bussed Wolf? Really? It has carried him this far. His threadplay is dramatically different. Even now we sit here and try to dissect stuff and what did he contribute? If Slappy doesn't block me, I can investigate someone. There is no discussion about anything that has gone on. No discussion about night moves or what happens if/when I flip town. He has literally done NOTHING for 3 straight days. I am extremely optimistic because your tune has softened over the past two days though to exploring the possibility that he is actually mafia.

I feel like once I am out of the picture, you guys can figure it out for yourselves. Then we all can pat ourselves on the backs for not messing it up, right?