Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

He was Jack [Shockwave, Pull] (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

Off topic, but if you've ever seen the video for MGK's "I think I'm okay" video, it's crazy how much the girl at the start of the video looks like the real life version of Jack from me2

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Mass Effect wiki says she was more than a companion... Love interest.

She's probably the least romanced character of those available, IMO. Really good story arc overall, an overly powered biotic who was basically an experiment by Cerberus - tortured as a child to see if trauma would unlock biotic ability.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Off topic, but if you've ever seen the video for MGK's "I think I'm okay" video, it's crazy how much the girl at the start of the video looks like the real life version of Jack from me2

Holy moly, yes.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

She's probably the least romanced character of those available, IMO. Really good story arc overall, an overly powered biotic who was basically an experiment by Cerberus - tortured as a child to see if trauma would unlock biotic ability.

Is there a possibility that the role/ability was a lightning rod of sorts or maybe a protective role and BCB lost his life saving someone else?

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

Depending on how you view it, this is also incorrect.  Kaiden Alenko is technically the first person teamed up with Shepherd, along with Jenkins obv who dies immediately.

I feel like there are few different ways you could view this, that could all be kind of technically correct depending on interpretation.  Which i think might actually also be tangentially relevant to the landscape of this game.

Something about the flavour of the Garrus obituary has me reconsidering some things.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Weird.  I can see it.  But then again, all bald tattooed women look alike to me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Raves said:

All I know is that the move I tried to use failed on my target.

who did you target?

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Is there a possibility that the role/ability was a lightning rod of sorts or maybe a protective role and BCB lost his life saving someone else?

unlikely

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Really?  Outside of Liara, which is by far the story's preferred option, I found Jack to be my 2nd choice in choosing.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

who did you target?

unlikely

I'm gonna leave that till morning to tomorrow to see if any new information comes out between now and then and see if anyone slips up because of it.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Based off of the character or the game (mafia not mass effect) itself?

Based on the character, it'd seem unlikely as a role.  But kinda depends on where in the story arc ET80 mentioned this mafia game takes place maybe.  I still don't see it.