Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

tk3 for my vote i have nothing new to add and im headed to my other job ill skim along but at this point I have nothing i can add I still say i was point tunneled by scum for the lynch do when i pop town focus tk forge and bluey for the focused push straight from the beginning of the day

Before you go, can you tell us who you gave your upgrade point from Day 1 to?

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I don't know what's funnier, that they supposedly randomly gave each other their points, or the way wolf worded that

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

So pickle and wolf gave each other upgrade points and both have somewhat shady/confusing abilities?

I just can’t buy Pickle’s claim or that 3 people would willingly give Wolfe points N1, especially considering who gave TK3 points. TK3 may be pulling off some elaborate con bus, but that’s not his style and if so, hats off

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I just can’t buy Pickle’s claim or that 3 people would willingly give Wolfe points N1, especially considering who gave TK3 points. TK3 may be pulling off some elaborate con bus, but that’s not his style and if so, hats off

lol.. I don't know what my end-game would be to this hypothetical con job, other than giving everybody a wild Wednesday

bcb, gopher, and josh are the only ones left.. do we think any of them would be town and give wolf a token? (also, somebody gave blue a token)

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

lol.. I don't know what my end-game would be to this hypothetical con job, other than giving everybody a wild Wednesday

Clear yourself, prove that everyone should give you tokens, then go on a level up murdering spree en route to a win

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

bcb, gopher, and josh are the only ones left.. do we think any of them would be town and give wolf a token? (also, somebody gave blue a token)

I GAVE BLUE A TOKEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD 

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

so if wolf flips scum.. does it mean forge/pickle are scum, or are they town who chose wrong? and his third token would come from blue/nacho who didn't submit?

if wolf flips town.. so help me as to who the 3rd person was who never spoke up.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Clear yourself, prove that everyone should give you tokens, then go on a level up murdering spree en route to a win

I GAVE BLUE A TOKEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD 

BLUE SAID HE GOT TWO AND YOU ARE JUST ONE PERSON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In the unlikely event that it is an elaborate con bus, i think the target falls squarely on TK3 if this lynch goes badly and pops town.  So it'd likely be a short bus.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

so if wolf flips scum.. does it mean forge/pickle are scum, or are they town who chose wrong? and his third token would come from blue/nacho who didn't submit?

I’d say good chance there’s an Occams Razor connection to Pickle as scum. Likely Forge too but there’s at least a possibility for one or both to be town. Pickles claim is at best a gambit.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

if wolf flips town.. so help me as to who the 3rd person was who never spoke up.. 

No joke