Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think Pickle kinda has to be mafia with what we know now.

He's either trying an ill timed gimmick or he's lying IMO. If he has that role as town, that's a tough break for him.

Forge is a wild card. He has been his typical Forge self and could be scum or could be town. As TK3 pointed out, right after he declared he believed someone got more points than they should have, Forge voted Wolf. It could be coincidence or...

He's definitely a major suspect.

I personally felt that Josh, now MWil 1.1, seemed like the hidden mafia member which would round out the 4. If that is not the case, we should probably look at Gopher.

Interesting. Any particular reason why as opposed to say, Nacho? (I'm good btw). There's a joke in here about you fixating on me/future me, but I won't make it.

I think Gopher has been overtly unhelpful and abrasive, and his voting has also been suspect.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Interesting. Any particular reason why as opposed to say, Nacho? (I'm good btw). There's a joke in here about you fixating on me/future me, but I won't make it.

I think Gopher has been overtly unhelpful and abrasive, and his voting has also been suspect.

Honestly, and its sad to say because it groups me in there as well, I had anyone who either didn't claim a point or didnt give a point looked at as sus. That was Nacho, Blue, Gopher and Josh. It turns out that Nacho wasn't part of that group and Blue would be very surprising if he flipped Mafia, that leaves Gopher and Josh for me. Now this theory will add me to the group today because I messed up. I am going to full reveal my whole role today anyway since I am most likely only going to get one shot at this.

• Like 1

Okay, let's take a look:

17 Player Game, likely a 13 Town and 4 Scum Group

DEAD TOWN:

Matts

BCB

MWil 1.0

Dead Mafia:

Wolfe

Here's my own personal reads and list:

This Color is the highest Town read and almost lock Town/Lock Town

This Color is very strong Town read with a couple potential concerns but not worth mentioning now

This color means that I get good vibes but nothing concrete either way

This color means that I have more concerns than good vibes

MWil2.0 

TK3

Raves

Blue 

Slappy

Orca

Jlash

ET

Tugboat

Forge 

Pickle

Gopher

Nacho

Edited by MWil23
Formatting
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That's okay, @Blue can't read and he teaches college kids English.

It's sad that 2 of my biggest Town reads did overtly scummy things. That said, I cannot and will not push TK3, Raves, Blue, and probably not Orca either.

Forge, Pickle, Gopher, Tugboat, and Nacho need some motivation/pushing.

I still lean Gopher, Pickle, and either Forge or Nacho while not really knowing what to think of Tugboat.

Try to push

I think it is pretty safe to say that there are 3 mafia members left assuming no conversion mechanic in play. The ratio 13-4 fits how Whicker runs his games. There is a possibility that he went 12-4-1 and there is an Indy out there, but seeing as though, no one has come forward with any alignment cop type information, I wouldn't bet on that.

I am fairly confident that these people are not part of the original 4:
Myself
Tk3
Blue
Raves

I am a little less confident, but still town lean here:
Orca
Jlash
Tugboat
Forge

This particular player deserves his own category:
ET

Unknown:
TKN
Gopher
Josh

Mafia Lean:
Pickle

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Got it, thanks.

@The Orca Pickle says he didn't give you one.

I believe him somewhat. Dont see him posting about it as scum and then doing it. Doesnt make sense 

22 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Sorta? Collectors are thralls of the Reapers, Cerberus is a pro-human splinter group/black ops team and the Shadow Broker is the highest information broker in the galaxy.

If I broke this down:

- Cerberus wants to control the Reapers

- Collectors are controlled by the Reapers 

- The Shadow Broker only has self interest/preservation in mind

So, I'd say the Collectors COULD be Reaper aligned. Cerberus is definitely not Reaper aligned, but definitely anti-town/Citadel space. Shadow Broker would be a true Indy.

(I don't know if Whicker would include Aria T'Loak and the Terminus Systems... they'd be a wildcard).

But would they be a different alignment?

37 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

are you hypothesizing that picks that should have gone to one player were diverted to you instead?

curious how many you got?

No, I'm thinking a bunch of people gave me coins which, which I used, and had a negative manipulation with my move that doesn't align with a move per say from someone else (though it could be i guess, but not what I have seen before)

How many did Wolf get?

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Did you receive a token last night?

If so, were you told anything about it?

The thing i don't get here, is...Pickle going around handing out a tainted point...but then going fishing about it.  Like, he knows what it did.  What's he doing poking around about it in the thread?

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I can't see this as a good thing, giving out bad tokens.

It's just hard to see it as anything other than scummy.  Or dangerously irresponsible at best.  Even if i'm somehow his biggest "scum read"...that's an awfully big risk to take, potentially blindly handing out tainted points to someone who could be (and in this case is) town.  That's either scum behavior, or completely reckless and counterproductive town...and i'm inclined to believe Pickle is a better player than that.  But i also don't get why he'd even mention it, if he is scum.  Could have just quietly done it.

• Like 1