2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

Just now, jetfuel34 said:

That could very well be. They probably have both deals set and seeing what else falls. I still think we need to have Watson find a home before anyone else big moves. I read too that Watson is torn between 4 teams. Hurry up and make up your mind lol. 

lol He met with the Saints again last night and the Saints now have $30M in cap space. I think that maybe his best fit, but it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted Atlanta. He's from Georgia and has a connection to Warrick Dunn. 

I'm not sure if the QB moves will have any impact on Hunter. Apparently, the Vikings are trying their best to trade him. Conklin said recently that the Vikings couldn't even make an offer because their cap was so strapped. They have to move him. 

Saints getting Watson is probably the best thing that could happen for us. If Watson goes there and we're able to pull hunter for a later pick. Teams like Carolina and Atlanta showed that they are interested in adding another QB. On top of that, Seattle maybe interested in the top QB. They may try to jump each other to get them. Atlanta & Seattle have 2 second round picks. 

Edited by rickyt31

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

Saints getting Watson is probably the best thing to happen for us. If Watson goes there and we're able to pull hunter for a later pick. Teams like Carolina and Atlanta showed that they are interested in adding another QB. On top of that, Seattle maybe interested in the top QB. They may try to jump each other to get them. Atlanta & Seattle have 2 second round picks. 

You can add the Colts and maybe Phil to the list too. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Baker 

I honestly think a lot of teams are going to be turned off by the idea of trading for him. His character was already a concern. Add the fact he struggled with a great surrounding, him vs Odell, and now how he may react to the Browns interest. I'm not sure if I would make that move if I'm the colts. They are close to building a great offense. Carolina may do it though. 

It’s a no brained if you’re bring in Collins that you just either keep Fant as mustache if we don’t need the money or you trade him. Fant was solid, but he wasn’t as good as some are making him be. Moses actually was better than him