2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

Just need one team to fall in love with Malik Willis, we are the in the spot where teams may wanna jump the Giant and Panthers at 5 and 6 if he gets out the top 3

Unlikely yeah, but could be a great option if dont like any the guys at 4

31 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

This board when Douglas selects Jordan Davis is going to be epic.

While they aren't superstars, I love all the signings and we can now pretty much take whatever player they deem the best.  If that's Davis I will trust them and be happy. Heck, even if it's Sauce then Hamilton I would be okay with it.  Just not my first choices.

14 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

He’ll then be forced into meaningful games mid season because he was 4th on our depth chart and Davis, Moore and Berrios are all out of the line up for a few weeks.

33 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

And currently facing charges that will lead to a suspension. 

Come in guys. Keep it up. My smile is getting wider with each post. I can just picture Bobby’s hair on fire. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

He’ll then be forced into meaningful games mid season because he was 4th on our depth chart and Davis, Moore and Berrios are all out of the line up for a few weeks.

And then he starts a fight on the sideline during the game and tweets about it.