2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

52 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Saleh said the LT spot is no longer Bectons

I personally think there’s a chance the Jets move him if they get a decent offer. Too much smoke 

Tap out and overweight issues are well aware for all NFL teams.  That would be a miracle if Jets found a trading partner.

Still, Becton has another shot at starting gig on other end if Fant wins easily.

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

Saleh said the LT spot is no longer Bectons

I personally think there’s a chance the Jets move him if they get a decent offer. Too much smoke 

That could mean a lot of things like:  Fant and Becton will compete for LT, Becton will compete for RT with?, Saleh is trying to light a fire under his ***, or, maybe the most likely, Becton’s days are numbered but he isn’t moved.

Chances are they will be offered pennies on the dollar for him. So it is quite possible he stays and sits. Since I don’t expect any news from the Jets on this matter, we’ll have to wait for FA and/or the draft to see if they target an OT. 

2 minutes ago, xrade said:

That could mean a lot of things like:  Fant and Becton will compete for LT, Becton will compete for RT with?, Saleh is trying to light a fire under his ***, or, maybe the most likely, Becton’s days are numbered but he isn’t moved.

Chances are they will be offered pennies on the dollar for him. So it is quite possible he stays and sits. Since I don’t expect any news from the Jets on this matter, we’ll have to wait for FA and/or the draft to see if they target an OT. 

Coaching staffs gave on him.   That is an issue right now.  Not sure if Jets go ahead and take another LT in 1st round or eye for RT in non 1st round.   Signing Moses back to be permanent RT may not be out of question. 

1 hour ago, xrade said:

That’s definitely a possibility, but I don’t think this coaching staff is very high on him. He didn’t “rule out” drafting an OT. I think they have legit character concerns about him