2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I thought you were talking about me. My bad.

lol no. listen we may not always agree on certain players but I know you aren't negative. We all want to win, we all want playoffs again, but some people are just insufferable. I come here and have been since 05 because it really is one of if not the best place to talk jets football. its not toxic like jets twitter or facebook. no disrespect to gangreennation who puts out good content, but the comment section is hard to follow and super negative. jets x factor has very good content as well but its not really a place for discussion. Our discussions here are very good and even when we get some battles between posters its very rare that its personal. I want this forum to keep growing, but to come in and just be insufferable the first hour of free agency is simply going to annoy the crap out of everyone. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

This post was confusing the hell out of me, then i realized you meant to quote the one about DWC not the one meant for Bobby. 

Haha no no not Bobby. Bobby keeps it real. DWC probably means well and I dont want him not to post, but man that negativity during the first free agency wave...unbearable. 

• Like 1

Just now, ekill08x said:

Haha no no not Bobby. Bobby keeps it real. DWC probably means well and I dont want him not to post, but man that negativity during the first free agency wave...unbearable. 

Ya I've only had to ban 1 person in the 4 years I've been MOD. And that was only for repeated attacks personally on multiple posters.

DWC has some odd takes but I haven't seen him several times get personal and rude with people. 

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya I've only had to ban 1 person in the 4 years I've been MOD. And that was only for repeated attacks personally on multiple posters.

DWC has some odd takes but I haven't seen him several times get personal and rude with people. 

I am curious who if you could PM me that, but DWC means well and I love passionate fans. When I was younger I was like that at times but you learn that it just brings the mood down. We have a good group here and I always wanna welcome new posters so if Ive been harsh on the guy hopefully he sees this and doesn't just stay away. 

35 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I am curious who if you could PM me that, but DWC means well and I love passionate fans. When I was younger I was like that at times but you learn that it just brings the mood down. We have a good group here and I always wanna welcome new posters so if Ive been harsh on the guy hopefully he sees this and doesn't just stay away. 

DWC is always on 10, he's just gotta relax. I'd love to have him in a game thread, I feel like his intensity would be contagious. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

DWC is always on 10, he's just gotta relax. I'd love to have him in a game thread, I feel like his intensity would be contagious. 

LOL I just hope we have game threads that deserve that kind of energy haha. Thats how bad its gotten. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ekill08x said:

LOL I just hope we have game threads that deserve that kind of energy haha. Thats how bad its gotten. 

Well I think we should at least be competitive this year. Still don’t think it shows up record wise much. But I think we’re on track to build a roster that can at least not get ran off the field. There a few games last year where I just turned off the game bc we were getting blown out so bad. I hope those days are gone.

We need to knock this draft out of the park and for Zach to show he’s legit for us to not be laughed at anymore

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

His stats would be perfect for it. Lol just have to prepare for when the team struggles 

Edited by rickyt31

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’m still trying to figure out why we haven’t traded for all of Jamar Chase, TJ Watt and Patrick Mahomes. 

JD is trash. He needs to build a time machine and correct our draft history or he will be on the hot seat this year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Same I would love to revisit some of the cast of characters over the years.  I think I was Jan 06 right after you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I liked his posts in the beginning then his schtick got old quick and he was making way too many new threads.  He has potential if he reigns it in.