Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That Kyrie trade is going to soon look like the Harden trade. The Cavs season was just going to come down to IT replacing or coming close to replacing Kyrie's production, but that wasn't going to happen. 

So the Cavs can't trade the Nets pick right? Or Can they still? 

I don’t think we can trade it. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

That’s one of the worst trades I’ve ever seen. You don’t give up a first to take on clarkson. We should have demanded a first from them. And we don’t even get randle. Seriously f this team. 

Yeah, unless that 1st is top 28 protected or something then this was a bad trade for Cleveland.

What does Clarkson bring that Wade doesn't?  Slightly better 3P shooting?

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

yeah is anyone sure that Clarkson is actually good? Feel like there was better use for the first, but I do like Nance a lot. 

He's good, he's just not great.  The problem is nobody complains about him if he's making $8M/year instead of the $12M/year or whatever he's making.  He's slightly overpaid, but he's not a bad player by any means.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, unless that 1st is top 28 protected or something then this was a bad trade for Cleveland.

What does Clarkson bring that Wade doesn't?  Slightly better 3P shooting?

At this point, does Wade really offer anything?

Just now, CAS22 said:

Going to be pissed when the Lakers swing and miss on LeBron this summer and then pivot to giving Clint Capela a max offer sheet.

I think they're putting an all-out press on LeBron and Paul George.  And they have the ammunition to do so.

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

yeah is anyone sure that Clarkson is actually good? Feel like there was better use for the first, but I do like Nance a lot. 

Comparing Clarkson to IT to strictly this year, he is good for the Cavs. Man the minute IT took the court and started dressing he was a cancer. He is a major addition by subtraction 

Archived