2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Deebo prob ain't taking less than 30. bet he's factoring in his RB carries into contract. 32M per season my guess.

And, those RB carries are gonna shorten his career, so I would ask for the moon from the Niners too if they intend on utilizing him in that way. This was really his first healthy season since college. I wouldn’t blow my wad on him cause if I’m backing a Brinks truck up for a skill position player he better be pretty durable.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The COVID excuse is lame - at some point they have to admit the guy is just not good. All the other WRs in that class that were drafted high had to go through the same thing and they all performed. Most of them improved from their rookie to their sophomore campaigns - Reagor regressed is was arguably one of the worst WRs in the NFL last year. 

18 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I know most are against it but for the right price I'd make the move. Really hope AJ Brown and DK do the same so we have our pick of the 3. 

There is no right price, only the "ouch" price. No matter what, you are giving away at least a 1st and a 30M per.

8 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

The COVID excuse is lame - at some point they have to admit the guy is just not good. All the other WRs in that class that were drafted high had to go through the same thing and they all performed. Most of them improved from their rookie to their sophomore campaigns - Reagor regressed is was arguably one of the worst WRs in the NFL last year. 

Yeah, nothing excuses the lack of effort he sometimes shows and/or his route running not improving enough and getting out muscled by corners at the line.

9 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

And, those RB carries are gonna shorten his career, so I would ask for the moon from the Niners too if they intend on utilizing him in that way. This was really his first healthy season since college. I wouldn’t blow my wad on him cause if I’m backing a Brinks truck up for a skill position player he better be pretty durable.

Looks like Deebo agrees with me. I don’t blame him one bit.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Let's assume we trade for Deebo.

Do you guys really expect Deebo and Devonta to both go over 1000 yards? 

With Goedert having to be fed and with Hurts, would be a stretch. Unless he’s dramatically his game this offseason