2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Back from my vacation: What did I miss?

Wait, let me guess. Jeezla and ninja still hate everything. TRM posted an inordinate amount of tweets and everyone is salty we didn’t sign the Honey Badger 

New ninja seems more positive than old ninja. Jeezla still the same. I posted some tweets, but not an inordinate amount. Nobody should be salty we didn’t sign Tyrann for what he got.

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

The Philadelphia Eagles have routinely been tied to Bradberry throughout this process and general manager Howie Roseman is expected to aggressively pursue him if and when he becomes available. The Eagles entered the offseason with an obvious need at the cornerback position, and that requirement became further magnified when Steven Nelson signed a two-year contract with the Houston Texans earlier this offseason. The Eagles have not signed a single notable cornerback in free agency to date.

Hmm...

45 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Hmm...

Again, I think this (among other explorable/achievable potential trade candidates) might be why we haven't dedicated any significant resources to the cornerback position. He's been reported as likely gone for months now, and may be viewed as one of a few options. I wonder if the bolded has any backing behind it, or if it's just connecting dots? Feel like one of/several of our beat guys would've definitely been on that by now.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Again, I think this (among other explorable/achievable potential trade candidates) might be why we haven't dedicated any significant resources to the cornerback position. He's been reported as likely gone for months now, and may be viewed as one of a few options. I wonder if the bolded has any backing behind it, or if it's just connecting dots? Feel like one of/several of our beat guys would've definitely been on that by now.

Yeah. I could see Bradberry being their preferred option and if that doesn't work, then signing Waynes for cheap.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah. I could see Bradberry being their preferred option and if that doesn't work, then signing Waynes for cheap.

Can we get Waynes and Gipson if it's not Bradberry please?

Bradberry and a solid option at safety makes this Def look pretty scary on paper I'm not even gonna BS. Would just need Jalen to do his thing this year and we're looking at a possible win or two in the playoffs imo.

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Can we get Waynes and Gipson if it's not Bradberry please?

Bradberry and a solid option at safety makes this Def look pretty scary on paper I'm not even gonna BS. Would just need Jalen to do his thing this year and we're looking at a possible win or two in the playoffs imo.

I agree with this. We're a solid CB2 (better than Nelson) and safety away from being a top 10ish roster. We might already be. The quality of starters and depth on this team has REALLY filled out. We have succession plans for a lot of spots too.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Back from my vacation: What did I miss?

Wait, let me guess. Jeezla and ninja still hate everything. TRM posted an inordinate amount of tweets and everyone is salty we didn’t sign the Honey Badger 

And @Jroc04 still hates punters.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I agree with this. We're a solid CB2 (better than Nelson) and safety away from being a top 10ish roster. We might already be. The quality of starters and depth on this team has REALLY filled out. We have succession plans for a lot of spots too.

Bring me Jaquiski Tartt at S (if he is healthy)

• Like 1