2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

13 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I have no interest in seeing the corpse of a Waynes, Rhodes, Bouye, King etc out there. wasting away.

I feel that. Waynes and Rhodes are always seemingly banged up. I could see one of them brought in cause of Gannon, but I hope its later on if one of them is still out there and the Eagles don't like what they see from the young guys. I do think they are gonna give the young guys a chance to compete. Even if we were to sign an old vet I don't want them to just be thrusted into the starting line-up. They gotta win the job.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Saints are delusional with this load up

Honestly the Mathieu contract turned out to be for not as much as I think was originally reported, but doubt he would’ve taken that amount to come here instead of stay home, so it really doesn’t matter.

Also, there is a reason why the contract numbers weren’t released with the breaking news for Landry. It’s probably a low contract. Anytime contract numbers aren’t released at the time of signing being reported it’s fair to assume it’s low money otherwise the agent would’ve told the news breakers the amount. I’m sure he wanted to go play with Mathieu and be home.