2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I don’t user Twitter and I don’t really do much on YouTube outside of scouting/video games so you’re experience is different than mine. 

Thought it was about me so my bad. 

All good. Trust me it’s bad out there. I see Eagles fans asking if we should trade a first or even two firsts for DK. 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

A lot of buzz about Watson to Atlanta being final soon. Weird one, gonna have to give up so much and might only be a game or two better at most.

Dude is 26, you act like this is for a 1 year investment.

Just now, Kiltman said:

A lot of buzz about Watson to Atlanta being final soon. Weird one, gonna have to give up so much and might only be a game or two better at most.

Yeah Falcons don’t really have the roster or draft capital where a move like this makes sense. 

I’d honestly rather he go to the Falcons cause the Commanders plays them this year and we play the Saints. Knowing the NFL we wouldn’t get that Saints game until later in the year after his suspension so the Saints could get revenge on us for the last 2 years we’ve beat them.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

All good. Trust me it’s bad out there. I see Eagles fans asking if we should trade a first or even two firsts for DK. 🤦🏻‍♂️

This time of year makes me remember how goofy and unrealistic so much of the fanbase is.

I put YouTube on auto play while I work and went down an eagles rabbit hole. It’s wild.

it’ll be just as bad next month when people start the “Howie better trade up for Kyle Hamilton” stuff way more

• Like 1

Just now, Kiltman said:

This time of year makes me remember how goofy and unrealistic so much of the fanbase is.

I put YouTube on auto play while I work and went down an eagles rabbit hole. It’s wild.

it’ll be just as bad next month when people start the “Howie better trade up for Kyle Hamilton” stuff way more

Yeah the unrealistic expectations of the fanbase is always the worst part of the offseason. Just get me to the draft at this point. 

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Dude is 26, you act like this is for a 1 year investment.

They have like nothing is my point, it’s more so on his end I don’t get it.

Management side unceremoniously ditching probably your most successful QB and we’ll liked guy for Watson and the PR Hurricane is a choice. 

Trust me I get it, just a weird one if it happens. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah the unrealistic expectations of the fanbase is always the worst part of the offseason. Just get me to the draft at this point. 

“Honey Badger, Bobby Wagner, trade for DaVante cuz he hates the packers, “

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

They have like nothing is my point, it’s more so on his end I don’t get it.

Management side unceremoniously ditching probably your most successful QB and we’ll liked guy for Watson and the PR Hurricane is a choice. 

Trust me I get it, just a weird one if it happens. 

They got like 3/5ths of an OL and Pitts, so the O should be solid with Watson, especially if Ridley decides to play for them again in a year, but the D is doodoo and so is the depth on O. And how does that cap hit work? Watson + Ryan is probably close to 70 mill.

Edited by Jeezla

16 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

They got like 3/5ths of an OL and Pitts, so the O should be solid with Watson, especially if Ridley decides to play for them again in a year, but the D is doodoo and so is the depth on O. And how does that cap hit work? Watson + Ryan is probably close to 70 mill.

Wonder what his gripe was, seemed like it was an organizational issue.

Under the assumption they keep that 2nd this year they gotta go WR. No names out there that are gonna fix what they have going on. Need RB help too (which shouldn’t be hard but takes assets off the board)