McCarthy Watch 2023 is on!

textaz03

20 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

That’s easy to say right now.  It becomes more difficult if KM and DQ get HC offers.  I doubt Jerry wants another Sean Payton situation.

Has this place gone to ish with news in my month long vacay? Quinn and Jerry have both said he is staying on as DC for next year. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Has this place gone to ish with news in my month long vacay? Quinn and Jerry have both said he is staying on as DC for next year. 

I missed it. I know he declined Jags interview. But, got other requests. No reason for JJ to say he’s not coming back

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

I missed it. I know he declined Jags interview. But, got other requests. No reason for JJ to say he’s not coming back

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

What? He’s the front runner for the Broncos job. 

Quinn said this is the best job of his life and he doesnt want to leave it yet

Jerry said he is going no where

Bronco smoke is for people silly enough to use twitter and believe anything said on there. He hasnt even interviewed with them, how can he be the "front runner"? 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Bronco smoke is for people silly enough to use twitter and believe anything said on there. He hasnt even interviewed with them, how can he be the "front runner"? 

I don’t think him staying is a given. Nor, do I think he’s said he’s definitely staying.

Just now, WizardHawk said:

I don’t think him staying is a given. Nor, do I think he’s said he’s definitely staying.

Anything is possible. But Quinn leaving teeters very heavily on the "it aint happening". If it does, it will be a surprise twist. But who knows, maybe he has soured on us after that pathetic playoff game. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Anything is possible. But Quinn leaving teeters very heavily on the "it aint happening". If it does, it will be a surprise twist. But who knows, maybe he has soured on us after that pathetic playoff game. 

I’m willing to Sig bet this. Quinn won’t be the DC of the Cowboys. 

Sig until kickoff of pre-season?

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What is your source for Jerry saying Quinn is going nowhere? There is an almost zero chance Quinn is back next year. George Edwards/Mike Zimmer/Vic Fangio (in that order) are your best bets for Dallas DC next year.

Ultimately I expected better from MM.  Was not at all impressed with the teams preparation this year.  I gave a pass on his first year.  While I love KM when you have a young inexperienced OC like that you have to be sure your in tune with what he is doing game in game out and i thought at times there was a disconnect between the two.  I am so so on DQ being head coach. Rarely does it work when your head coach is also one of your coordinators 

4 minutes ago, ware94 said:

What is your source for Jerry saying Quinn is going nowhere? There is an almost zero chance Quinn is back next year. George Edwards/Mike Zimmer/Vic Fangio (in that order) are your best bets for Dallas DC next year.

Jerry is the source. He said it on 105.3 last week. 

3 minutes ago, ware94 said:

Are you trolling?

Why would I be trolling? 

Im 99% thats where he said it. I read a transcript. He said it in his weird Jerry speak, but it was something like "Were keeping Quinn here no matter the cost" or something like that.

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why would I be trolling? 

Im 99% thats where he said it. I read a transcript. He said it in his weird Jerry speak, but it was something like "Were keeping Quinn here no matter the cost" or something like that.

Troll. LOL. 

Jerry did say this.

• Like 1