2022 Raider Depth Chart

Humble_Beast

21 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I'm a little nervous about Deablo as a ILB if we go that route. We would need another ILB for depth. Also would need another OLB rushing edge. Could also use another stout DE. Vickers likely cut. our NT are just meh too... Butler has been a bust, Peko is barely and NFL player, and Billings was on a practice squad last year

the good thing about finding a 3-4 NT is that they usually come very cheap. The guy we went to last year from BYU was essentially undrafted

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

a Nose would be ideal. But I just have a strong feeling somehow we're gonna have an opportunity to draft coby Bryant or Metchie

I actually like both those guys in the 3rd. I really hope Wudale or Calvin Ashley drop to the 3rd, but I doubt. Those guys are going be great in the NFL

On 1/20/2022 at 7:20 PM, Humble_Beast said:
QB Carr Gilbert      
RB Jacobs Drake Bolden Ragas Abdullah
FB Johnson Smith      
WR Adams Robinson J Wims    
WR Edwards Hollins Stoner    
Slot Renfrow T Johnson Turner    
TE Waller Moreau Hollister Bowers  
LT Miller B Parker      
LG Leatherwood Simpson Cotton    
C James Grasu B Heggie    
RG Good Bars Seymour Meredith  
RT Eluemunor W Sweet Barton    
DE Crosby Ferrell Green    
NT Butler Billings Peko PJ Johnson  
DE Nichols Vickers      
OLB C Jones Koonce      
ILB Deablo J Brown March-Lillard    
ILB Perryman Kiser      
OLB Fackrell         
CB Rock Averett  LeBlanc    
CB Mullen Phillips      
Slot Hobbs Robertson      
FS Moehrig Harmon  Teamer J Brown  
SS Abram Gillespie Leavitt Jamerson  
K Carlson        
P Cole        
LS Sieg    

updated. Just about 2 deep across the defense. 

33 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

give me one more DL impact player, and RT. or one more big fish of Honey Badger or Gillmore. 

I hate to break it to you…. That RT ain’t coming.  The team views Parker as the starter.  If we sign a RT it’s a backup.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I hate to break it to you…. That RT ain’t coming.  The team views Parker as the starter.  If we sign a RT it’s a backup.

I see this teams weakness. OL is so important too, and we are trying to squeeze out production from this unit. All these talented playmakers too. A shame

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

I see this teams weakness. OL is so important too, and we are trying to squeeze out production from this unit. All these talented playmakers too. A shame

I get it .. your probably right…. Im With you.  I think it’s the wrong choice to make.  Why Would you ever get so much on the ability to just get by with a guy like Parker when there are way better options available for a cheap(Er) price?  
I’m not disagreeing with you, as you know.  Maybe the coach(Ed)/FO believes they can resurrect Leatherwood at RT OR Parker?

this isn’t about what we should do, it’s about recognizing what we are going.  And we are not going to be going after any of the top FA RTs.

PS:  how many times in the past have both of us screamed about glaring weaknesses on the team that had available options to Fill those needs?  Some things never change I guess.

Also, I think from A coaching standpoint NE’s blocking scheme (we do have NE’s old OC, OL coach, and parts of their FO) HAS actually been able to get the most production out of its players.  We shall see how it goes for us this year.

Edited by jimkelly02

14 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

14 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Ugh…. Way too much IMO.  That figure and the fact his salary is guaranteed tells me all I need to know: he’s the starting RT.

I have a really strong feeling this coaching staff thinks Leatherwood will start at RT. They just changed his position on the website from OG to OT/OG. 

I think Brandon Parker at 3.5M will be viewed as a high end backup swing tackle with Leatherwood being the plan to start at RT.