2022 Raider Depth Chart

Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Spencer Brown was a third round pick and way better at RT than Leatherwood. 

I said it 1.23M times we should draft Spencer Brown in the 3rd.

4 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Instead of just whining like babies that AL was overdrafted and stinks I’d like to discuss that hr needs to change to improve, what we can realistically expect for change,   Etc.

do you have anything of value to add? Or can are have you developed A rare form of terret’s where when you hear “leatherwood” you have a tic and scream “SUCKS!”

• Like 2

If Sanjit came out with a video breaking down AL’s play and said he improved as the year went on and showed potential…. I guarantee 80% of the people who can’t hear “Leatherwood” without making a 2 line post about how he sucks would change their mind and start saying he’s got potential.  That’s how fickle the fan base is IMO.

and again… I do not Love AL, I was livid is we didn’t draft Darriasaw or draft Spencer Brown in round 3:::: but I can at least discuss the player rationally.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

If Sanjit came out with a video breaking down AL’s play and said he improved as the year went on and showed potential…. I guarantee 80% of the people who can’t hear “Leatherwood” without making a 2 line post about how he sucks would change their mind and start saying he’s got potential.  That’s how fickle the fan base is IMO.

and again… I do not Love AL, I was livid is we didn’t draft Darriasaw or draft Spencer Brown in round 3:::: but I can at least discuss the player rationally.

We didn't want any of these guys. I still think we can discuss it reasonably, as you said and talk about how coaching/experience could lead to a bump in play.

51 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

We didn't want any of these guys. I still think we can discuss it reasonably, as you said and talk about how coaching/experience could lead to a bump in play.

The one thing that gives me hope with Leatherwood is that most of his issues seem to be mental lapses. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Isn't he pretty inexperienced? 

He spent 9 years @ Youngstown State, 1 @ Illinois, 3yrs @ Akron, and 1 @ Duquesne before going to the Patriots in 2019.  He’s only 45yo.  I’d say he’s definitely inexperienced.  That doesn’t mean he isn’t good though.

7 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

He spent 9 years @ Youngstown State, 1 @ Illinois, 3yrs @ Akron, and 1 @ Duquesne before going to the Patriots in 2019.  He’s only 45yo.  I’d say he’s definitely inexperienced.  That doesn’t mean he isn’t good though.

He has never been a full time OL coach in the NFL though, right?

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Considering we only signed him to a 1 year deal and didn't really address OT depth, I could see us going OT with our first pick.

It possible. I wanna see them go for best player available each round (drafting a NT somewhere along the way)