2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

50 minutes ago, roi34 said:

do we sign jc Jackson so chargers don't? 

I wouldn’t be so sure he’d just go there. California is the most expensive place to live in especially LA. They also had the strictest mandates in the state. I’m not trying to be political or anything but I think it’s something that should be considered.  I think he’s already gotten a ring so he may not be looking for that. Honestly if I was a millionaire and i was choosing where to live and my options where LV and LA I’d choose LV. Night life is about the same, there’s  less taxes and significantly less restrictions. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

I wouldn’t be so sure he’d just go there. California is the most expensive place to live in especially LA. They also had the strictest mandates in the state. I’m not trying to be political or anything but I think it’s something that should be considered.  I think he’s already gotten a ring so he may not be looking for that. Honestly if I was a millionaire and i was choosing where to live and my options where LV and LA I’d choose LV. Night life is about the same, there’s  less taxes and significantly less restrictions. 

40 minutes plane ride to LA, even less on a jet and no state tax definitely work in our favor. I’d throw a bag at JC tbh, we have 3 top 10 QBs we will be facing 6x a year for the next 5 years, we already got the pass rushers, might as well get the cover men. We’re 8th In cap space and can clear another 10 if we cut Kwit, Nassib and Good. We could also free up some money by extending DC. 

• Like 1

Positive vibes today expect for the Broncos,KC and Chargers. Hope they sign terrible players. 

FA is fun gives every fan base hope.

Chark or Robinson with some OL help would make today a very good day 

Edited by agarcia34

8 hours ago, roi34 said:

because if u get Arob depending how much for he is a true #1. that pushes your need for wr this draft down imo. Id take a wr just later.  Arob/renfrow/waller solid. 

Chark isnt Arob yey, despite your opinion.

ARob is a true number 1.  What are you basing that off of? He averaged 4.5 TD's over the last 4 years.  Those are hardly "true #1 WR" numbers.

8 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

ARob is a true number 1.  What are you basing that off of? He averaged 4.5 TD's over the last 4 years.  Those are hardly "true #1 WR" numbers.

I would personally say that Alan Robinson is a true number one because…

-he’s proven with competent quarterback play to be anywhere between top-five and top 10 in receiving in those years. To some extent he’s like the Derek Carr of receivers lol

-He wins at the catch point

-He runs every type of route

-he wins consistently against whatever coverage

now this being said I’d rather have DJ Chark not because he’s better but because I think the things we need our speed and red zone not simply just red zone. I think he fits what the Raiders weapons already are better than Robinson would imo

Edited by Jeremy408

11 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Heads up I’d take Arob, but considering expected contracts give me Chark. 

16 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I would personally say that Alan Robinson is a true number one because…

-he’s proven with competent quarterback play to be anywhere between top-five and top 10 in receiving in those years. To some extent he’s like the Derek Carr of receivers lol

-He wins at the catch point

-He runs every type of route

-he wins consistently against whatever coverage

now this being said I’d rather have DJ Chark not because he’s better but because I think the things we need our speed and red zone not simply just red zone. I think he fits what the Raiders weapons already are better than Robinson would imo

I do agree that poor QB play has affected his stats but the fact he is going to be 29 when the season starts is a deterrent.  I would not pay him 20 million.  That money could be spent elsewhere.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

20 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I do agree that poor QB play has affected his stats but the fact he is going to be 29 when the season starts is a deterrent.  I would not pay him 20 million.  That money could be spent elsewhere.

I’m definitely not paying Allen Robinson 20 million. That said the whole thing about him being 29 I wouldn’t really be worried about that because he’s never really been fast(but that’s the thing I don’t really like about signing him)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Gun to my head I’m taking Chark, more explosive and cheaper. ARob is a nice downfield WR, but we seen what legit 4.3 + big play ability does for an offense. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I’m definitely not paying Allen Robinson 20 million. That said the whole thing about him being 29 I wouldn’t really be worried about that because he’s never really been fast(but that’s the thing I don’t really like about signing him)

Someone’s going to do it