Are the Chiefs the bad guys?

notthatbluestuff

37 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Why is he and his family weird? lol not heard that one before

he looks and sounds weird, is that it?

Yeah I'm not in the NFL media circuit here in Ireland, but he's always struck me as being very likeable and not really much of a primadonna etc (possibly due to being used to pro sports and all that comes with it since the day he was born even if his dad wasn't an all star). Also seems highly team focused, and though it's an eye popping total figure as best I understand it his contract is quite team friendly.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pandrew87 said:

His girlfriend is also unbearable 

21 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Have you seen his goofy brother trying to do all the TickTock videos on the sideline

No, I haven't.

I think you both spend too much time on social media

The way the Bills/Rams game ended last year, and Josh Allen being a ***** about Aaron Donald sacking him legally and complaining to the refs, I dislike him and the Bills quite a bit.

Didn't really care who won. I do have two young daughters, so I can't really separate the off the field stuff with Reid's son either though, so I don't think I'll ever be able to really root for them again.

2 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

The way the Bills/Rams game ended last year, and Josh Allen being a ***** about Aaron Donald sacking him legally and complaining to the refs, I dislike him and the Bills quite a bit.

Bit rich complaining about this when Donald himself chokes people or gets his hand in face masks on a pretty regular basis. The hypocrisy is crazy. 

9 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Bit rich complaining about this when Donald himself chokes people or gets his hand in face masks on a pretty regular basis. The hypocrisy is crazy. 

Nah that's different. Allen was ripping into the refs for completely legal plays.

If he got in Donald's face instead it wouldnt have bothered me