2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I wasn’t high on bringing Howard in regardless but I’m taking him with that contract over Geoff freaking Swaim.

Yeah, I’m not particularly sad about not getting Howard, just a tough comparison when we gave the same money to a guy whose ceiling is bad TE2.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I don’t really see a ton of panic, just recognition that we have one pick in the top 85 and have five holes on the offensive side of the ball.

And like last year FA is officially 3 hours old. 
A lot of the "top" players are unsigned. It's been a "slow" FA honestly. Miller in my mind is the real first Major player to sign. 

It literally sounds like last year. And even if someone didn't like the roster, we were #1 seed and 3 Tanny INTs from winning more. 

No you can't do the same approach every year, but at some point the disappointment and uneasy feelings has to end after realizing that isn't how the Titans approach FA.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

And like last year FA is officially 3 hours old. 
A lot of the "top" players are unsigned. It's been a "slow" FA honestly. Miller in my mind is the real first Major player to sign. 

It literally sounds like last year. And even if someone didn't like the roster, we were #1 seed and 3 Tanny INTs from winning more. 

No you can't do the same approach every year, but at some point the disappointment and uneasy feelings has to end after realizing that isn't how the Titans approach FA.

I think a lot of Titans fans just feel the window is closing 

The ending of last season still stings for a lot of people 

A lot of nervous fans 

Im still numb and not really over the loss 

But im not panicking over free agency 

As of now we aren’t much worse than we were to end last season 

Still time to get better 

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I think a lot of Titans fans just feel the window is closing 

The ending of last season still stings for a lot of people 

A lot of nervous fans 

Im still numb and not really over the loss 

But im not panicking over free agency 

As of now we aren’t much worse than we were to end last season 

Still time to get better 

Also every free agency isn’t like this. Last year we went pretty hard on day 1 with Autry, Bud, and Lamm. This year we signed a bad OL who honestly is a borderline s roster guy, a SPT/4th S, and a SPT/3rd RB. Cap situation is obviously different but there’s definitely ways to fix that even if it is temporary. 

Edited by ttitansfan4life