2021 AFC Championship Game - Kansas City v Cincinnati

ET80

Who wins the AFC?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Cincinnati
    • Kansas City

Just now, wwhickok said:

Tbh, idc. KC has gotten away with multiple DPI (2 defensive one offensive), multiple holds. The ref let them play there.

Thanks for being honest: you don’t know the law. Neither do I. No one seems to yet we’re OK saying it was a fine non call hahaha

1 minute ago, BigTrav said:

Thanks for being honest: you don’t know the law. Neither do I. No one seems to yet we’re OK saying it was a fine non call hahaha

The rule has nothing to do with why I'm saying it's a fine no call though. I'd be more willing to accept that it should've been a flag If not for that F-Rated flop Mecole Hardman tried to pull off.

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, adamq said:

anyone else find that paramount plus commercial extremely disturbing?

Disturbing that Paramount is trying so hard to push their new show that looks like it deserves to be a mideseason replacement show on the SyFy Network?  Definitely. 

2 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Contact with Receiver. It is interference if a player of the kicking team contacts the receiver, or causes a passive player of either team to contact the receiver, before or simultaneous to his touching the ball.