2021 AFC Championship Game - Kansas City v Cincinnati

ET80

Who wins the AFC?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Cincinnati
    • Kansas City

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Need the Chiefs to win because a Bengals win would continue to push the narrative you shouldn’t build up the O-Line and as a Jets fan arguing for upgrades on the Line this doesn’t bode well for me.

In todays NFL you have to accumulate as much talent as you can. If I was the Jets id find some WRs and TEs like yesterday

Edited by Chiefer

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

I feel like the Bengals OL issues would be more exposed by LAR/SF than KC. I think this could be an insane shoot out and I kinda like the Bengals weapons more. I think Tyrann Mathieu being available or not is a major factor.

Hes looking good to go next sunday per reports

15 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

In todays NFL you have to accumulate as much talent as you can. If I was the Jets id find some WRs and TEs like yesterday

Nope I’m good because todays NFL will be different tomorrow. Look at all the teams who tried to copy Seattle and now scrambling to copy todays NFL. Find your own way to be great and then you have a shot.

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Nope I’m good because todays NFL will be different tomorrow. Look at all the teams who tried to copy Seattle and now scrambling to copy todays NFL. Find your own way to be great and then you have a shot.

I mean its not like the Chiefs havent been doing it for 4 years running or anything. Not like the Bengals just got to the AFC Championship doing it.

What is the common denominator of all these teams left. Talent, everywhere. Stars on offense and defense. 

5 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I mean its not like the Chiefs havent been doing it for 4 years running or anything. Not like the Bengals just got to the AFC Championship doing it.

What is the common denominator of all these teams left. Talent, everywhere. Stars on offense and defense. 

They don’t have talent everywhere. And again you named 1 team that it’s worked for.  Playing catch up means you’re always behind, the goal is get ahead of the pack.