2021 AFC Championship Game - Kansas City v Cincinnati

ET80

Who wins the AFC?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Cincinnati
    • Kansas City

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jackson is annoying. I’ll give you that. But, I barely ever see his dumb TikTok’s on Twitter though. I’ve disliked Eli Apple since he was on the Giants. In all reality I’m pretty sure only Ohio ****s with him. 

I mean Raiders/Chiefs… I get it. I’d root against my division rivals too.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals? Nobody!!

let’s go baby. Cheering for my

boy with them fire as CARTIERS..

Joe  Drip💧 too cold brrrrrrr 🥶 

if not allowed please delete. But 

23:06 gave me freaking chills. Love that stuff man! It’s a drug. 

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

It'll be in the mid 40's and sunny Sunday afternoon, I won't be shocked if we see 800+ combined passing yards.

My kids basketball team has a game at 4:30 on Sunday.  :| 

That’s when you tell your kid “sorry buddy, I love the Bengals more”

• Like 1

The large majority of teams that had success against their opposition in the regular season have come through in the play-offs. I think the Chiefs against the Bills and Niners against the Packers are the only two that haven't? Although, I could be wrong. I think it's currently like 7 or 8 to 2. 

Bengals won a tight game against the Chiefs. It at least shows they can compete and the matchup isn't a nightmare for them. Chase dominated them in game one, honestly I don't know how they will rectify that in the playoff game, but I would imagine both teams have success against the other offensively. 

I'm going to say: Chiefs to win in a tight game, but 100% Bengals cover. 

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Jackson is annoying. I’ll give you that. But, I barely ever see his dumb TikTok’s on Twitter though. I’ve disliked Eli Apple since he was on the Giants. In all reality I’m pretty sure only Ohio ****s with him. 

I mean Raiders/Chiefs… I get it. I’d root against my division rivals too.

Die hard OSU fan here. Nobody liked him then either.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DerbyRam said:

The large majority of teams that had success against their opposition in the regular season have come through in the play-offs. I think the Chiefs against the Bills and Niners against the Packers are the only two that haven't? Although, I could be wrong. I think it's currently like 7 or 8 to 2. 

Bengals won a tight game against the Chiefs. It at least shows they can compete and the matchup isn't a nightmare for them. Chase dominated them in game one, honestly I don't know how they will rectify that in the playoff game, but I would imagine both teams have success against the other offensively. 

I'm going to say: Chiefs to win in a tight game, but 100% Bengals cover. 

By manning up one of the league's best safeties, Dan Sorensen, on him obviously. - Steve Spagnuolo

14 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Bro, how are you gonna say we lose by +30 and walk it back 24 hours later. Lmao

Changed my mind. It's the lead up to the game so I have time to do that, and you made some good points, plus I think Burrow and Chase are the most dangerous combo in the league right now.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Changed my mind. It's the lead up to the game so I have time to do that, and you made some good points, plus I think Burrow and Chase are the most dangerous combo in the league right now.

Have you ever forumed before? You're not allowed to change your opinion with new information, ya waffler.

You need to dig a little deeper to find some obscure meaningless stat to hodl onto bro.

Edited by Soggust

Cinci Defense ripe for a blasting?

These are facts, I did not create the facts, they merely exist and I am writing them here

Titans game

• Ten ran ball on 50% of 1st and 2nd downs in first half, gain 3.4 YPC and -0.19
  • Henry runs into 8+ man boxes on 55% of his runs
  •  First 3 quarters the Ten offense averaged 8.2 yards to go on 3rd down. Second most yards to go on 3rd down all season!
  • 1 of 8 on Third down with -1.1 EPA (awful)

So, they made it fairly easy for Cinci with their dog poop play calling

Bengals D overall

• Last time Bengals played a top 15 pass offense prior to playing KC in week 17 was the LAC. Herbert put 9.1 yards per attempt, 317 yards, 3 TD on it. 11.4 yards per attempt on 1st and 2nd down 
  • Bengals have played loads of teams that run heavy on early downs, including the previous two teams
  • Prior to facing Mahomes, they've faced: Josh Johnson, Baker, Carr, Roethlisberger, Jimmy G, Drew Lock, Josh Johnson again.
  • Ranked 10th worst against pass this season
  • Since week 8, they were allowing 56% success rate on early down passes (those QBs mentioned above),6th worst in NFL. 8 yards per attempt (third worst in NFL), allowing 13% of passes to gain 20+ yards on 1st and 2nd down (dead last in NFL) 
  • Who have they played since that murders row? Got destroyed by Mahomes, who scored TDs on all 4 of the first drives, Carr who had never played in a game this cold ever, and almost wins. Then Titans, who we've established went run heavy 

all from Warren Sharp.