ET80

Who wins the AFC?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Cincinnati
    • Kansas City

4 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

How I see the game playing out:

The Chiefs offense will get theirs, no doubt. They should move the ball well, as they do, and get into scoring position quite a bit and putting up points. The goal for Cincinnati will be to make plays on 3rd down and limit their drives to just field goals. And maybe capitalize on a Mahomes mistake or two (see Week 17, 2 dropped INTs). 

Mahomes is not a DB so you can't hold dropped INT's against him. 

These final four teams can do anything. Win by 20, lose by 20. With everyone laughing at DVOA the entire time. 

I think the Chiefs defense over achieved there in the second half of the season. The Bengals should score at will in this game and keep it close.

But I thought that last year when the Bills got clocked. My initial reaction was that the Bengals have no chance but Jamar Chase might be the best offensive weapon in this game which is crazy to say, so I'm starting to walk that back.

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

How I see the game playing out:

The Chiefs offense will get theirs, no doubt. They should move the ball well, as they do, and get into scoring position quite a bit and putting up points. The goal for Cincinnati will be to make plays on 3rd down and limit their drives to just field goals. And maybe capitalize on a Mahomes mistake or two (see Week 17, 2 dropped INTs). 

On the offensive side for the Bengals, we should be able to move the ball just fine. I do not expect the disaster we saw last week versus Tennessee’s dominant front. While Chris Jones and co. will make plays and apply pressure, I do not expect it to impede this offense from dropping 25-30+ points in a shootout. The KC defense in general does not really worry me. Our WRs outmatch their (banged up) secondary, and I especially like the fact that we should see quite a bit of blitzing from Spagnuolo, which favours Joey B. Also expect to see a healthy dose of Mixon this week. As long as Burrow is in there, we have a fighting chance.

An interesting dynamic will be the kicking competition between McPherson and Butker. McPherson has been ice cold (in a good way), and Butker looked incredibly and, uncharacteristically, shaky last week. Perhaps that will be enough to sway the tide? 

KC 33 - CIN 27

It feels like this is maybe a bridge too far and we’re still a year away from being legit SB contenders. I hope I’m wrong, but as @fluhartz said earlier, I’m proud of this team either way.

They are going to do it brotha!!!!!

It's gonna be very very difficult, but I believe in Joe...  I can't wait

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

I think the Chiefs defense over achieved there in the second half of the season. The Bengals should score at will in this game and keep it close.

But I thought that last year when the Bills got clocked. My initial reaction was that the Bengals have no chance but Jamar Chase might be the best offensive weapon in this game which is crazy to say, so I'm starting to walk that back.

Bro, how are you gonna say we lose by +30 and walk it back 24 hours later. Lmao

Someone even made a diss track…

And another person did this 😭😭

**** this 🤡 … lol.

Thought last week I’d be cool with any of the AFC teams going to the SB or even winning it, but nah!! The Bengals fans on here are cool and I love Burrow, but I can afford to wait to see them go to a SB let alone win it.

I need him cooked to a crisp this Sunday.

• Like 1