Next Step: Head Coach & Coaching Staff

gopherwrestler

13 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Why does Leftwich or the media think it’s his job to lose? Just because he played there. Seems Jacksonville is okay moving on so he must not be the guy unless it’s a leverage play. 

I don’t think it’s just Leftwich. 

There’s been multiple reports that Baalke is an obstacle for multiple coaching candidates who’ve interviewed there. 

• Like 1

Just now, SemperFeist said:

I don’t think it’s just Leftwich. 

There’s been multiple reports that Baalke is an obstacle for multiple coaching candidates who’ve interviewed there. 

Can’t blame Harbaugh for his attempt at a power grab in SF then honestly. Seems like Baalke is a cancer. Feel bad for Jax fans, but at least it’s not my team.

Just now, vikingsrule said:

It sounds like they don’t have to do anything with Morris and O’Connel before the super bowl besides interview? Can they even offer a job to any of these guys before the super bowl? Gives them time to get Harbaugh lined up for an interview. 

They can agree to hire either one. 

Im guessing we’ll know who the next coach is by the end of the week. 

20 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Mark Long@APMarkLong

FWIW: Former Raiders interim HC Rich Bisaccia might be missing the wow factor, but players love him and he'd change the culture ruined by Urb. Apparently Trevor Lawrence would be on board with the hire, too. Also, Bisaccia is tight with ex-Broncos HC/potential DC Vic Fangio.