Next Step: Head Coach & Coaching Staff

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

Hard to fail with Rodgers and Burrow at QB. Who else am I missing?

Brandon Staley, who also has a franchise QB....I'm seeing a trend, Vikings are going to draft a generational QB!

Edited by Wundy

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

Hard to fail with Rodgers and Burrow at QB. Who else am I missing?

The Packers got a lot better when LaFluer showed up. It wasn’t all Rodgers. Their running game got better, their defense got better, even Rodgers got better. LaFluer deserves credit for that.

And while everyone is jumping on the Burrow Bandwagon, he himself hasn’t exactly been lighting the field on fire. The Bengals as a TEAM have been playing great this post season. Taylor deserves credit for that. 

3 minutes ago, KeithVikings28 said:

Kirk will be a Viking for another 2-3 years. Hate on him all you want but he hasn’t been the problem with the Vikings. 

I agree he isn’t the Vikes biggest problem. Not sure I agree with 2-3 more years. I don’t think that’s sustainable towards making a leap as a sub .500 team.

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The Packers got a lot better when LaFluer showed up. It wasn’t all Rodgers. Their running game got better, their defense got better, even Rodgers got better. LaFluer deserves credit for that.

And while everyone is jumping on the Burrow Bandwagon, he himself hasn’t exactly been lighting the field on fire. The Bengals as a TEAM have been playing great this post season. Taylor deserves credit for that. 

We've seen how well the Bengals did WITHOUT Burrow for a full year.

We've also seen the Packers fail to score one whole point with any QB but Rodgers in the last 2-3 years.

Those two teams benefit GREATLY from Elite QB play. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

I agree he isn’t the Vikes biggest problem. Not sure I agree with 2-3 more years. I don’t think that’s sustainable towards making a leap as a sub .500 team.

I think he’s capable taking the Vikings deep into the playoffs. Buys us some time to get QBOTF.