49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Anthony Lynn will be the defacto RB coach. 

Looks to be the case but I was wondering if Turner had someone that helped him with the backs that we could have promoted. 

Adegoke fits the bill in what Kyle wants.

Still need a STs coordinator.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Time to bring in someone like Alfred Morris as an assistant running back coach 

I was literally thinking about him last week LOL. Makes sense doesn't it?? Is he retired or still trying to play? Know he was on the Cowboys just recently.

But he knows the system very well and was with Shanahan on two different teams. Let's see if he actually wants to coach or not. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Looks to be the case but I was wondering if Turner had someone that helped him with the backs that we could have promoted. 

Adegoke fits the bill in what Kyle wants.

Still need a STs coordinator.

Fleury - TE 

Hankerson - WR

Lynn - Asst HC...RB? Feels like his hire was announced as an assistant HC to not sound as a demotion. He held the same title of asst HC/RB coach from 2013-2016 with the Jets & Bills

So need a QB, assistant OL, LB coach. ST Coordinator as well. Guessing these will be internal hires or not recognisable names. But i'll trust Shanny, he has a lot of connections and he hasn't really whiffed on a coaching hire yet.

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Fleury - TE 

Hankerson - WR

Lynn - Asst HC...RB? Feels like his hire was announced as an assistant HC to not sound as a demotion. He held the same title of asst HC/RB coach from 2013-2016 with the Jets & Bills

So need a QB, assistant OL, LB coach. ST Coordinator as well. Guessing these will be internal hires or not recognisable names. But i'll trust Shanny, he has a lot of connections and he hasn't really whiffed on a coaching hire yet.

OC potentially if Kyle wants one.