49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

Just now, Forge said:

I honestly have no idea what to think of that. 

I just hope he knows his time is numbered in the booth and that's why he went from a broadcaster to a freaking QBs coach LMAO.

This is very very random. Trey Lance is heading into a big season with someone who doesn't have any coaching experience??? Well alrighty then..............

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

I agree but Florio is such a joke.. like what is this even supposed to mean?

"Jimmy Garoppolo makes sense in Washington," Florio continued. "Jimmy Garoppolo makes sense anywhere that you look at the current starter and say, 'This guy isn't Jimmy Garoppolo.' And there are plenty of spots out there that we could look at."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamq said:

I agree but Florio is such a joke.. like what is this even supposed to mean?

"Jimmy Garoppolo makes sense in Washington," Florio continued. "Jimmy Garoppolo makes sense anywhere that you look at the current starter and say, 'This guy isn't Jimmy Garoppolo.' And there are plenty of spots out there that we could look at."

What are you talking about, that’s perfect!!! That’s means 31 teams should be after him. Well done Florio

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I just hope he knows his time is numbered in the booth and that's why he went from a broadcaster to a freaking QBs coach LMAO.

This is very very random. Trey Lance is heading into a big season with someone who doesn't have any coaching experience??? Well alrighty then..............

Totally forgot Aikman got that gig so yeah, looks like the man was unemployed looking for a job!

Also: possibility for #49ers as in-house candidate for asst QBs coach is Klay Kubiak, who is currently their defensive quality control coach.

Source confirms+I'm told the interviewed former #Bears QBs coach John Defilippo and a few others...

Adam caplan

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Kind of an out there choice but he did play QB for 10 years including 5 with Mike in Denver & 2 with Kyle in TB

I think it's really important to Kyle to have people that are familiar with the complexities that are his and his father's offense. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Per Grant Cohn via Rob Schuh ( who is at the combine), the Niners are looking for a mid-level CB in FA along with a Offenisve Tackle insurance policy for McGlinchey.

so do t hope for Gilmore, but the mid-tier CB’s are what we are looking at

Hmmm, I wonder what they consider mid-level CB? Levi Wallace maybe? 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Per Grant Cohn via Rob Schuh ( who is at the combine), the Niners are looking for a mid-level CB in FA along with a Offenisve Tackle insurance policy for McGlinchey.

so do t hope for Gilmore, but the mid-tier CB’s are what we are looking at

The guy I thought made a ton of sense was Fuller. Awful year last season, but at 30 could bounce back and has to take a one year prove it after that season

• Like 3