49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

26 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Yikes. So this is what his 'personal issues' were this last season I'm assuming. 

He says he bet $1500 in total...I think this may be throwing the hammer down on betting the NFL 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He says he bet $1500 in total...I think this may be throwing the hammer down on betting the NFL 

Yeah, that's pretty rough for Ridley. Not even with a team at the time and is getting reemed. I mean obviously he's got more connections than most of us, but this seems more of a thing where he was just getting away and trying to have some fun as opposed to an insider trading type of thing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, that just seems like he wanted to make a few bets because he saw some commercials or something lol.

But he bet on Falcons game so I think that's why he got such a hard punishment. 

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I asked for someone from the Seahawks or Ravens staff...I'll take it lol.

Just have to hope his personal issues are resolved. Last year he was supposed to be with the Jaguars untill he stepped away in may.

7 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Just have to hope his personal issues are resolved. Last year he was supposed to be with the Jaguars untill he stepped away in may.

Looks like we got a backup ST coordinator too lol

Overall it seems like a pretty solid staff....we lost some good ones for one reason or another like McDaniel, Turner, & Welker. But we seem to have replaced everyone with quality coaches. 

Only one i'm worried about is going from Embree to Fleury....but maybe that'll work out

Also noticed we didn't include a LB coach in the release...guessing Johnny Holland is returning after taking the year off to fight cancer

Edited by 49ersfan
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Looks like we got a backup ST coordinator too lol

Overall it seems like a pretty solid staff....we lost some good ones for one reason or another like McDaniel, Turner, & Welker. But we seem to have replaced everyone with quality coaches. 

Only one i'm worried about is going from Embree to Fleury....but maybe that'll work out

Also noticed we didn't include a LB coach in the release...guessing Johnny Holland is returning after taking the year off to fight cancer

Good call.