Super Bowl LVI

Leader

1 minute ago, ifeelasleep said:

im hoping for the rams to win, so another team comes in thinking they can win it all by mortaging their future and giving it to us. That team won´t have mcvay at the helm.

Understood, but a team with cap space and draft capital wont be mortgaging their future to bring AR on for 2-3 years. If anything, LA's clearing a path that degrades the value of draft picks. It's the NBA model....where #1 picks are tossed away all the time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Understood, but a team with cap space and draft capital wont be mortgaging their future to bring AR on for 2-3 years. If anything, LA's clearing a path that degrades the value of draft picks. It's the NBA model....where #1 picks are tossed away all the time.

i like teams that buck conventional wisdom and forge their own path too, makes things interesting.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Maybe it's just me, but there's just something about Joe Burrow winning the Super Bowl that has a great NFL marketing feel to it.  

Kinda like a Joe Namath SB III vibe.

If Cincy wins this SB....the media will make Burrow the heir apparent to Brady.

3 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

Brady with swagger.

"Moxie"

it would be a great story, and i thought they were going to lose basically every game they played in the playoffs. The Rams just seem superior all around, hope he doesnt get marino'd and the bengals can build on this season.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I hope Arians decides to retire too and that the Bucs go after Jimmy Garropolo in a trade.  Ruin their future and the 49ers at the same time.

9ers will be better served having Lance go through his growing pains than being "good enough to make the playoffs but not having a good enough QB to make the SB" with Garoppolo

56 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

9ers will be better served having Lance go through his growing pains than being "good enough to make the playoffs but not having a good enough QB to make the SB" with Garoppolo

Funny thing is that....if that SF Safety hadnt muffed that INT (badly I might add....) the story wouldnt have been about Stafford courageously leading LA to the win....but, Jimmy G getting SF into the SB.