2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

I’d love for the Rams to get Tyrann. This is why I strongly believe the Rams can run it back. They stay aggressive. Most Superbowl champs either stay the same bc they bring everyone back or get worst bc they lose alot of people. The Rams are still being aggressive adding talent in ARob, Wagner, and maybe Tyrann to what they already have. So this notion bc the Rams won the Superbowl it’s automatic they can’t run it back just bc nobody has done it in a very long time. Teams in recent history have been close. Maybe the Rams will actually push through and go back to back. We shall see but either way I love the aggressiveness the Rams continue to be. 

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

They can't keep getting away with this! :D

Yes they can lol. I’m greedy. Plus the Rams play the Chiefs probably on MNF so what better way to stick it to them than Tyrann making Mahomes look bad forcing some turnovers and helping the Rams get the win.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Technically theyve only gotten away with it once. Sit down rams fans.

Cant have all of you being as annoying rammy.  

LOL just repeating the narrative whenever we sign or trade for somebody. The other Rams fan favorite is we're playing with the salary cap off.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Technically theyve only gotten away with it once. Sit down rams fans.

Cant have all of you being as annoying rammy.  

NVRamsFan has been more annoying than rammy since at least this past season. Rammy has chilled out a bit.

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

Cooks is productive, but is also a steady presence in the locker room (a locker room that’s going to have a lot more rookies than usual) and is really the only presence on the offense that’s going to determine whether or not Davis Mills is a long term answer at QB. He’s also on the record saying he doesn’t want to be traded (he’s been traded three different times, hard to blame him for not wanting to pick up on someone else’s decision) and he’s a personal friend of Jack Easterby (which means he’s a made man, in essence).

I'd say that the Texans extending Cooks instead of potentially trading him indicates that they have some faith that Davis Mills could be the guy going forward. Interested to see how he does in year two.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

I’d love for the Rams to get Tyrann. This is why I strongly believe the Rams can run it back. They stay aggressive. Most Superbowl champs either stay the same bc they bring everyone back or get worst bc they lose alot of people. The Rams are still being aggressive adding talent in ARob, Wagner, and maybe Tyrann to what they already have. So this notion bc the Rams won the Superbowl it’s automatic they can’t run it back just bc nobody has done it in a very long time. Teams in recent history have been close. Maybe the Rams will actually push through and go back to back. We shall see but either way I love the aggressiveness the Rams continue to be. 

The Rams have definitely been very aggressive throughout the years, will be interesting to see if they can land the Honey Badger. If Allen Robinson returns to form and they can get something out of TuTu they'll have a bunch of weapons around Stafford again next year as well. 

• Like 1