2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

24 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Seems like a few GMs overvalue WRs and then ruin the market for all of the other GMs.

It could also be that WR had more new big name contracts than the other positions so the list is a bit skewed. That could change next year but I really haven’t looked at next years free agents. Seems like guys like Bosa and a few others could make Edge climb next year and even pass WR. This number is absolutely skewed by a few new contracts though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

It could also be that WR had more new big name contracts than the other positions so the list is a bit skewed. That could change next year but I really haven’t looked at next years free agents. Seems like guys like Bosa and a few others could make Edge climb next year and even pass WR. This number is absolutely skewed by a few new contracts though.

Deebo, DK, and AJ Brown are all entering the final year of their deals. Kupp will likely want a new deal soon plus guys like CeeDee and Jefferson will likely get extended soon too. 

NFL contracts are weird though, like the Rams got Allen Robinson at $15M but Kirk got $18M. And MVS got $10M APY while JuJu only got a 1 yr/$3M.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Flounch said:

It's weird that LB are not getting paid...

How many LB's do you watch and think, wow these dudes are really impacting the game? I couldn't even name one starting LB from the Rams or Chiefs Super Bowl teams, lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

How many LB's do you watch and think, wow these dudes are really impacting the game? I couldn't even name one starting LB from the Rams or Chiefs Super Bowl teams, lol.

What about from the Bucs or Pats SB teams? 

LBer’s an underrated position, IMO. Rams especially are an especially weird example, given what Donald opens up for every other player (like Floyd and Von Miller). 

17 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

What about from the Bucs or Pats SB teams? 

LBer’s an underrated position, IMO. Rams especially are an especially weird example, given what Donald opens up for every other player (like Floyd and Von Miller). 

I'd consider those guys edges though since they primarily rush the passer. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I could name Wagner, Warner, Leonard, Jaylon Smith