2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

17 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I don't think Wagner is gonna be cheap, unless he's taking a below-market deal.

I think he is. I think where he is going is more important than the money for him

16 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Dak was sacked 23 times in 7 games before the greatest O-line coach move in NFL history (and some scrub WR in a trade) 3.3 per game

Dak was sacked 33 times in 9 games after the O-line coach GoaT move. 3.7 per game.

Zeke averaged 4.69 per carry in the 7 before this amazing O-line coach shuffle.

He averaged 4.74 per carry after.

Which goes to show you how box score scouting should be left to the ignorant. Daks pressure rate the second half of 2018 literally was cut in half. 

He also admitted the first half of the season he had the yips because he felt so uncomfortable with trusting the OL.

Edited by Matts4313

19 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Dallas Cowboys couldn't afford him anymore. So getting a 5th round pick for him is better than losing him for absolutely nothingness (by way of release). 

.... were 19m under the cap. Cooper cost $22m. We could easily swing it. 

Have you learned nothing about the Cap?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

.... were 19m under the cap. Cooper cost $22m. We could easily swing it. 

Have you learned nothing about the Cap?

Dallas didn't trade away Cooper because they wanted to. They lost him because they couldn't afford him anymore.

Cowboys lost Amari Cooper by force. Not by choice. 

No team loses their #1 WR who was a big time piece to an NFL's #1 Ranked Offensive Attack for only a 5th round pick and all because "they wanted to". 

Your team couldn't afford the contract they gave to him. Simple as that. 

4 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Dallas didn't trade away Cooper because they wanted to. They lost him because they couldn't afford him anymore.

Cowboys lost Amari Cooper by force. Not by choice. 

No team loses their #1 WR who was a big time piece to an NFL's #1 Ranked Offensive Attack for only a 5th round pick and all because "they wanted to". 

Your team couldn't afford the contract they gave to him. Simple as that. 

Jesus dude, you are a lost cause when it comes to financials. 

Restructure with a void years and he would have cost us less than $5m this year. He got traded because he started whining on the sidelines that Lamb was getting more targets. He is gone because he wasnt worth $22m. 

As for your other point, youve apparently never heard of Randy Moss, Terrell Owens. Both got shipped out while being #1 WRs on good offenses. Infact, both got shipped out twice, in their primes.

Edited by Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He got traded because he started whining on the sidelines that Lamb was getting more targets. 

Link and a link from an actual credible Dallas Cowboys insider source? 

PS: Dallas Cowboys Offense was elite when targeting Amari Cooper and fell off a cliff when targeting everyone else (I have a chart to prove it too).

16 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Link and a link from an actual credible Dallas Cowboys insider source? 

PS: Dallas Cowboys Offense was elite when targeting Amari Cooper and fell off a cliff when targeting everyone else (I have a chart to prove it too).

Is Cooper himself credible? He not only said it in an interview, he was caught complaining mid game:

"I gotta be honest, it actually does," Cooper said when asked if he's bothered even during a win streak. "Because, yeah, we're winning, but the defense is playing a huge part in that. We're not really as explosive as we should be. We're not converting a lot of their turnovers into touchdowns. A lot of them are field goals. And I feel like I could be a huge part of that, so that's what frustrates me ... I think I can do more in the red zone if I get some targets. I can do more on third down if I get the targets. To help the offense be what we need to be, I think I can definitely help change that."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is Cooper himself credible? He not only said it in an interview, he was caught complaining mid game:

"I gotta be honest, it actually does," Cooper said when asked if he's bothered even during a win streak. "Because, yeah, we're winning, but the defense is playing a huge part in that. We're not really as explosive as we should be. We're not converting a lot of their turnovers into touchdowns. A lot of them are field goals. And I feel like I could be a huge part of that, so that's what frustrates me ... I think I can do more in the red zone if I get some targets. I can do more on third down if I get the targets. To help the offense be what we need to be, I think I can definitely help change that."

Not once did he mention the name "CeeDee Lamb" and not once was he being a team cancer throughout that quote above. 

Your Dallas Cowboys were elite when Targeting Amari Cooper and fell off a cliff when targeting everyone else; and as a Dallas fan you should've known that.

5 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Not once did he mention the name "CeeDee Lamb" and not once was he being a team cancer throughout that quote above. 

Your Dallas Cowboys were elite when Targeting Amari Cooper and fell off a cliff when targeting everyone else; and as a Dallas fan you should've known that.

I know you are wrong and full of poop. Notice how his catchable target rate is much higher than his true catch rate in his last 2 years with Dak ('19, '21)?

Im not saying Cooper is a bad player, I am saying you overrate the hell out of him. 

EFFICIENCY
TARGET ACCURACY YARDS PER RECEPTION YARDS PER TARGET YARDS PER ROUTE RUN CATCHABLE TARGET RATE TARGET QUALITY RATING CATCH RATE TRUE CATCH RATE
7.3 12.7 8.4 1.90 79.6% (82 tgts) 6.34 66.0% 82.9%
#46 #55 #41 #38 #31 #18 #43 #63
EFFICIENCY
TARGET ACCURACY YARDS PER RECEPTION YARDS PER TARGET YARDS PER ROUTE RUN CATCHABLE TARGET RATE TARGET QUALITY RATING CATCH RATE TRUE CATCH RATE
7.5 15.1 10.0 2.60 83.2% (99 tgts) 7.25 66.4% 79.8%
#12 #22 #9 #10 #14 #10 #32

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I know you are wrong and full of poop. Notice how his catchable target rate is much higher than his true catch rate in his last 2 years with Dak ('19, '21)?

Im not saying Cooper is a bad player, I am saying you overrate the hell out of him. 

EFFICIENCY
7.3 12.7 8.4 1.90 79.6% (82 tgts) 6.34 66.0% 82.9%
#46 #55 #41 #38 #31 #18 #43 #63
EFFICIENCY
7.5 15.1 10.0 2.60 83.2% (99 tgts) 7.25 66.4% 79.8%
#12 #22 #9 #10 #14 #10 #32

Nope. You overrate guys like CeeDee Lamb and underrate Amari Cooper (because Dallas Cowboys couldn't keep him).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloggingtheboys.com/platform/amp/2022/3/10/22968274/dallas-cowboys-breaking-down-amari-cooper-receiving-targets-show-about-passing-game-production

Read that entire article. It's written by someone who actually knows what he's talking about and knows exactly how your Cowboys Offense fell off a cliff when not targeting Amari Cooper.

PS: CeeDee Lamb will become exposed as a fake #1 WR and Dak Prescott will fall off a cliff because of it (you just heard it here first). 

Just now, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

PS: CeeDee Lamb will become exposed as a fake #1 WR and Dak Prescott will fall off a cliff because of it (you just heard it here first). 

Im sure you will be just as accurate in this as you have been in all your other post. 

• Like 3