Boston Scott Signs With EU Rocket League Esports Team Dignitas

IrishHooligan00

OK_thumb.jpg

Good for him I suppose. Ain't my cup of tea really. 

41 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I know all of the words in the title of the this thread individually but as a collective.....not the foggiest

tl;dr It's a  video game that you're driving around hotwheels cars on a a soccer field with zooming and zipping and moon levels of gravity, playing soccer. 3v3

It's a notable video game for the competitive scene, but as stated above. I ain't about it at all.

39 minutes ago, Danger said:

OK_thumb.jpg

Good for him I suppose. Ain't my cup of tea really. 

tl;dr It's a  video game that you're driving around hotwheels cars on a a soccer field with zooming and zipping and moon levels of gravity, playing soccer. 3v3

It's a notable video game for the competitive scene, but as stated above. I ain't about it at all.

30 Rock Hello GIF

• Like 1

Lol, Yea no its fun as hell, I originally started playing RL as a game to just drink and mess around on then I got competitive with it.

Its the only true video game where physics actually come into play, Its not a just hit the ball or press a button to pass game. Everything from how hard you hit it, where you hit, how you hit it all effect the ball. It is def way harder then most people assume it is.