Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

My ability isn't to find specifically others, but I have found others during the game. Why would his role be to just find "league office" when his wincon is to defeat the Rams?

So again... I know the character in question used an ability last night. You think you are, who you think I am insinuating Daboyle to be. What move did the character I am associating to Daboyle be? There really only is one role that Butters could be. 

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Why would his role be to just find "league office" when his wincon is to defeat the Rams?

Also, it's clear that his wincon is a lie. There are only two people left in this game with the wincon "to defeat the Rams @sofi before Saturday Night". Daboyle is not one of them.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The game would be over if this was true imo

I have been mentioning this OVER and OVER and you are just now acknowledging it... We are outnumbered as town. 2-3-4 There is one special town and one normal fan left. Then there is the ref, goodell, snyder and jerruh. The math says that at least two of the 4 count towards towns ratio otherwise this game would be over. 

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:
15 minutes ago, Danger said:

Ah, well would explain why we don't cross paths very often. Part of it that a lot of us at the Eagles forum have been around since the days of McNabb and just have known each other for so long. Stop in to the Eagles forum more often though.

Kind Of Wink GIF by Desus & Mero

They love me there. I am their leader. 

22 minutes ago, Jlash said:

My posts on the Eagles forum are widely ignored and 6 of them circle jerk each other most times so I get it.

To be fair its an eagles forum what else are they gonna do?

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, it's clear that his wincon is a lie. There are only two people left in this game with the wincon "to defeat the Rams @sofi before Saturday Night". Daboyle is not one of them.

I dont think your logic is sound from atart to finish