Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Following along without participating is also not good Malf. 

I'm practically talking to myself to figure this out. 

Scum likely bet on me and now they are going to get votes surpassing town.

This games over and it has been since night 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The league office is the most corrupt organization in American sports, not sure why anyone would believe it blindly 

So you are claiming they are the mafia? The nights write up, my wincon and overall layout of the game would bed to differ. 

Almost assuredly the Rams are the mafia. It would make sense that the refs would be Independent IMO. I believe that Goodell, Snyder and Jurrah would be "good guys" in Matts eyes. 

Regardless if you guys believe me today. The info is now out there and until proven otherwise, I believe I was given factual information about TKN using PEDs.

26 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I almost posted and tagged you, so this is good that you are here. I believe that mafia have bet on Malf getting lynched today and will push that narrative. 

What do you have to say about the game so far squire?

I can see this playing out several ways with 1 or 2 of the 3 central players (Slappy, Nacho, Malf) being scum.  

1. I'm interested in your "league office" info on the PEDs.  I think that could go either way as being truthful, as we have seen info provided either in a write up or to a specific player or being a fabrication as part of a role someone could have.  Since we don't have other days info to compare it to, it is hard to take it fully as truth
  2. Nacho getting a day invest is interesting and highly suspect in that it is at a time when he is red lettered by you of being a PED user
  3. Malf's EOD 1 vote removal to get 2 eliminated is scummy in hindsight of both flipping town, but I have seen malf advocate for multiple vote outs before as town.  I do see how it does provide some clarity on those vote wagons that can sometimes leave town trying to solve that.  

I think the prudent thing to do is to keep the votes closer to even to see if more vote movement sheds further light on things as a runaway vote is never a good source of information in finding scum in that situation.  

chaos theory is just screaming to vote all 3 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ................ @MWil23, @Forge

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I can see this playing out several ways with 1 or 2 of the 3 central players (Slappy, Nacho, Malf) being scum.  

1. I'm interested in your "league office" info on the PEDs.  I think that could go either way as being truthful, as we have seen info provided either in a write up or to a specific player or being a fabrication as part of a role someone could have.  Since we don't have other days info to compare it to, it is hard to take it fully as truth
  2. Nacho getting a day invest is interesting and highly suspect in that it is at a time when he is red lettered by you of being a PED user
  3. Malf's EOD 1 vote removal to get 2 eliminated is scummy in hindsight of both flipping town, but I have seen malf advocate for multiple vote outs before as town.  I do see how it does provide some clarity on those vote wagons that can sometimes leave town trying to solve that.  

I think the prudent thing to do is to keep the votes closer to even to see if more vote movement sheds further light on things as a runaway vote is never a good source of information in finding scum in that situation.  

chaos theory is just screaming to vote all 3 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ................ @MWil23, @Forge

I have missed town-squire write-ups... 

I have very little doubt that the agenda today is to get Malf voted out. 

I'm ok with going out if TKN goes too.

I think we are in a pretty deep hole with us losing 4 day 1. If we mislynch today and somehow the league office people aren't included in the ratio (not town aligned) then mafia can win tonight. 

Players I am suspicious of:

TKN (red letters)

Malfatron

Pickle

Orca

Mwil

The bottom 3 are much less than TKN and predicated on a one track mindset and unwilling to explore other possibilities. Malf could be mafia or he could be league office. His threadplay doesnt scream normal town to me.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Vote nacho and not me would be my helpful advice to the group.

From my pov, i trust your results because nacho put a fake invest on me

I am voting Nacho,  the likelihood that the vote changes from you is not very high. Lots of inactivity going on and mafia undoubtedly controls the current vote on you. 

We are probably doomed tonight anyway so eh.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I am voting Nacho,  the likelihood that the vote changes from you is not very high. Lots of inactivity going on and mafia undoubtedly controls the current vote on you. 

We are probably doomed tonight anyway so eh.

Sometimes you just gotta tip the hat