Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

nah,  he's throwing shade:

"You clearly don't understand mafia basics. "

he's unfriendly third party. regardless of who is lynched, if there's a vig, they should be hitting slappy.

If there is a vig or even scum can they please hit slappy just so i dont need to read so much? I hate combing thru 15 plus pages trying to catch up

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

VC:

TKN - 6 - Mwil, Daboyle, Josh, Danger, Slappy, Wolfe

Malf - 6 - TKN, Orca (x2), Gopher, PR, Squire

@Jlash if you are town, vote nacho.

If you are scum, bus nacho. 

At least, come in and show your cards on the table, and if thats voting me so be it.

Youre the only one to not vote.

I have no doubt that scums gonna roll me in ot if it makes it that far because some nacho voters appear to be afk

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No, dummy. I actually did that.

And you actually use PEDs.

I am not going to call you names. I apologize if you were offended when I said you don't understand mafia basics, but order of operations for giving/receiving/using moves in the same night is a slippery slope and not to be mean to Matts, but he isnt the host that is going to have an elaborate move structure like that.

If you hadn't claimed that it was a day-use move, I would say the claim could be believable. The problem is that a night use invest wouldn't save you from the mobs coming for your head for using PEDs, so you did what you had to and lied. You guys have a significant advantage at this point, losing you will suck for them, but them losing their votes and outing themselves will be even worse.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

And you actually use PEDs.

I am not going to call you names. I apologize if you were offended when I said you don't understand mafia basics, but order of operations for giving/receiving/using moves in the same night is a slippery slope and not to be mean to Matts, but he isnt the host that is going to have an elaborate move structure like that.

If you hadn't claimed that it was a day-use move, I would say the claim could be believable. The problem is that a night use invest wouldn't save you from the mobs coming for your head for using PEDs, so you did what you had to and lied. You guys have a significant advantage at this point, losing you will suck for them, but them losing their votes and outing themselves will be even worse.

THAT WAS THE POINT!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Nacho, orca, pickle, gopher, squire---> yall got big monry riding on my lynch?

I like how squire acted like he was questioning me, but his mind was likely made up to begin with.

I cant vote and orca gets double vote here. 

I was questioning you.  Your answers were ......not good.  Hence my vote for you.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Jlash if you are town, vote nacho.

If you are scum, bus nacho. 

At least, come in and show your cards on the table, and if thats voting me so be it.

Youre the only one to not vote.

I have no doubt that scums gonna roll me in ot if it makes it that far because some nacho voters appear to be afk

He's your partner, so you know he'll vote for me at the last second. At least you trying to distance yourself from him now gives me hope that we aren't in autoloss.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

If there is a vig or even scum can they please hit slappy just so i dont need to read so much? I hate combing thru 15 plus pages trying to catch up

I would like to die as well. Mafia please kill me tonight if there isn't a vig hit.

12 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

im town. i got a day invest last night. who should i use it on?

3 hours later. Time enough to coordinate with scummates and concact a plan

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so I investigated @Malfatron with my day invest and he's Von Miller.

Malf

2 hours before 1 pm. Time enough to get bets in