Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

Just now, squire12 said:

I don't know that he isn't.   I think Malf based on a few things he said in response to me earlier points to malf being scum as a higher percentage.   I did think that both could be scum, but with it still tied, I think that is less likely.    

So you think the TKN vote group is made up mostly of mafia? Or do you think that Mafia is voting themselves in an attempt to bus Malf?

I have wondered if I am on the wrong side of history with this vote, but I believe what the league office told me.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So you think the TKN vote group is made up mostly of mafia? Or do you think that Mafia is voting themselves in an attempt to bus Malf?

I have wondered if I am on the wrong side of history with this vote, but I believe what the league office told me.

I haven't really looked closely at who is on what line and how that matches up with thread play thus far

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Based on the order of events and sheer amount of luck it would take for the accused Von Miller to hit Von MIller on a day move is low I gotta go TKN

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

If nothing else im banking on the sheer audacity of the accused von miller outing someone else as von miller

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

TKN - 6 - Mwil, Daboyle, Josh, Danger, Wolfe, Jlash

Malf - 6 - TKN, Orca (x2), Gopher, PR, Squire

@Jlash is the only one who can vote that hasn't voted. I think I would let it go OT, but I imagine there will be some last minute ****ery.

Is this right? If so, 9!5 is the deadline