Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well didn’t you try to get tkn killed?

orca told me to stay on malf 

never trust danger

josh is a sweetheart normally but he’s likes to hide. Didn’t like his post earlier about him loving everyone on day 1. Being all buddy buddy

jlash even post yet?

wolf usually is scummy

squire is making lists and didn’t attack me day one so he is probably town

daboyle I’m always 50/50 on

Yes I actually pushed to get TKN lynched very hard based off information that was given to me. 

If I were to give you a gun right now with one bullet in it, where you pointing it?

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

2 mafia visited me last night and I didnt die? Highly unlikely. 

As far as I can tell nothing happened to me from their visit. 

I'm pretty good with Jlash, but I think Danger looks worse. 

27 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@gopherwrestler come talk to me for a minute. 

@JoshstraDaymus what are your thoughts on the following players: Daboyle, Danger, Jlash, Wolfeyes. Thanks. 

@Jlash you realise how bad the vote at the end of N2 looks right? It would appear to be a deliberate attempt to save Malf. Anything to say for this?

@squire12 I don't really take you to be the bussing type, but what you did with Malf looks like you should be anti-mafia to me. Looks can be deceiving though.

@wolfeyestrk @Daboyle why did you visit me last night? 

@The Orca can you rank the remaining players in order of scumminess?

I wanted to see if you died

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You are assuming the day invest was PEDs... 

Maybe that is what Matts is referring to with Jerruh giving out sodas.

He admitted to being given a day invest after you were told he was given peds . . . its a pretty easy connect is what im saying

Also it’s pretty scummy, really pushes away from the head target right now, when you start trying to get inactives to point out who they would target and lead a lynch that way if it fits what you want.

very old school train of thought there young slappy. Who don’t you want voted out that has some votes right now?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Also it’s pretty scummy, really pushes away from the head target right now, when you start trying to get inactives to point out who they would target and lead a lynch that way if it fits what you want.

very old school train of thought there young slappy. Who don’t you want voted out that has some votes right now?

Considering I am pretty sure only myself and Danger have voted and Jlash is in the lead to be lynched right now, with my two votes, this logic doesnt pan out. 

Again, one bullet, one gun, one target. Where is it going?

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@The Orca knowing that there are only two town members left, what are your feelings on Squire? Stick to specifically him for this time being please.

Nonmafia just based on the voting. Voting Malf in reg, and OT makes no sense if realistically mafia could have won or came close to winning if things fell their way

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

you realise how bad the vote at the end of N2 looks right? It would appear to be a deliberate attempt to save Malf. Anything to say for this?

I said it yesterday. How unlikely it was for TKN to have investigated the exact person he was accused of being, on a day invest. It had to be perfect timing. And it ended up being that. I voted because I didn't want another tie, I said as much, but if you stacked up the reasons for both votes I would've felt much worse if TKN tricked us into lynching malf on a fake invest.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I said it yesterday. How unlikely it was for TKN to have investigated the exact person he was accused of being, on a day invest. It had to be perfect timing. And it ended up being that. I voted because I didn't want another tie, I said as much, but if you stacked up the reasons for both votes I would've felt much worse if TKN tricked us into lynching malf on a fake invest.

So the question becomes are you mafia or are you league office? You are most certainly not town. Care to claim a role?