Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Let’s just agree that they both suck and no one is dumb enough to trade for either

If you already have a QB, sure, you don't need one.

20 QBs get started in this league. How many teams have a starter? Not 20. The rookies were raw during S22, as to be expected, and most of them didn't have real life performances that should change that. Then you have guys like Baker and Garoppolo: bottom-tier in the S22 sim and mediocre 2021 NFL seasons.

There are teams out there that will have to find a starting QB for S23. Sim Roethlisberger is the clear-cut best option remaining.

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

Would you rather trade (presumably a 10th) for Big Ben & spend a tag(a fourth in value held by some here)..

Or would you rather draft him in the 8th-ish

Hard decision 

Well, of course I'd rather just draft him in the 8th.

Being the last legitimate starting QB out there, what if two teams need a QB? What if one of them is eying him up in the 7th? Who are you going to start instead? Garoppolo? Mayfield? The rookies?

17 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, of course I'd rather just draft him in the 8th.

Being the last legitimate starting QB out there, what if two teams need a QB? What if one of them is eying him up in the 7th? Who are you going to start instead? Garoppolo? Mayfield? The rookies?

You & I have different definitions of “last legitimate”

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, I'd say that he's at that same level. Good call.

How many teams do you feel are in the market for a QB right now?

I certainly wouldn’t agree they’re at the same level.

And I would say four, possibly three are in the market for an actual QB.

No one(no sane person) is in the market for Ben

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

I certainly wouldn’t agree they’re at the same level.

And I would say four, possibly three are in the market for an actual QB.

No one(no sane person) is in the market for Ben

They performed at a similar level in S22 and neither is a long-term option at the position.

So, 3-4 QBs are needed. We've got the one you mentioned, and... who? There really isn't that much out there, and I don't think any of them will put up sim stats at that level.

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

They performed at a similar level in S22 and neither is a long-term option at the position.

So, 3-4 QBs are needed. We've got the one you mentioned, and... who? There really isn't that much out there, and I don't think any of them will put up sim stats at that level.

Goff, Baker, Jimmy, Ryan, Tanny, Mac, Wentz, Tua, Daniel Jones

all qbs I’d take over the one year rental of the fat rapist