Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'll give 3 tags for 1 tag in each of the next 4 seasons

Sounds good

Malf gives

1 s23 tag, 1 s24 tag, 1 s25 tag, 1 s26 tag

Tk3 gives

3 s23 tags, 3 s24 tags, 3 s25 tags, 3 s26 tags

I accept

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

If you're in the market for a top 20 QB (likely top 10 in the sim), and are planning on drafting one within the first 5 rounds, I can move Roethlisberger for a late, late pick, and you can keep him for 1 tag. His S22 stats (7 games), extrapolated over a 16 game season:

4,754 yards (3rd)
64.60% compl (4th)
30 TDs (3rd)
9 INTs (9th)
2.0 YPC (15th, somehow)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

For reference, Baker's S22 stats (7 games) if extrapolated over 16 games:

4,558 yards (6th)
59.77% compl (18th)
25 TDs (t-14th)
14 INTs (t-17th)
1.90 YPC (?)

Big Ben's pff grade: 55.8

Baker's pff grade: 63.6

Also, only one of them retired. Only one of them has a chance to get better (healthy). Only one of them isn't (as far as we know) a rapist.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Big Ben's pff grade: 55.8

Baker's pff grade: 63.6

Also, only one of them retired. Only one of them has a chance to get better (healthy). Only one of them isn't (as far as we know) a rapist.

I agree that Baker is the better upside play. I don't entirely agree that getting that player for the S23 season and keeping that player on 4 tags for the S24 season makes any sort of sense, considering they won't be playing NFL games between the two.

Just sayin'. I don't stand to gain tons of value here or anything. If I had to pick between the two for just S23, and based on the sim numbers, I think Roethlisberger is clearly the better option. If someone makes a legitimate play for Rodgers, I'd be happy to start him.